Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banned in Loveshack.org

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Finally I was convinced to share my thoughts on that site by some of my real life buddies, in particular at one thread and then decided to post another 3 that I think deserves some good ol' Spaz perspective.

And I got banned, mind you I was being extra diplomatic since I'm a newbie, but truthful, didn't even uttered a single "motherfvcker" or "feminine imperative" or "virgin".

All I did was basically say improve on frame yada yada...

And got banned hehehe.

Well that's the end for me there, the moral of this story or thread is, be super extra diplomatic if any of you boys wishes to share ur wisdom there.

Maybe talking about frame is considered trolling.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just went over there and had a look around. What a wasteland. Apparently a man has no right to express an opinion about his woman's hair for starters.

The confusion of women over there is profound. Women write about "dumping" their boyfriends (even using the word "dump"), and then whine and cry that he is not pining away and begging. This shows how well our insights here on SS actually work. When a man refrains from begging and maintains his frame, this throws women into a tailspin of confusion and they end up desperately looking for the "closure" they want. Closure for them is knowing the guy is emotionally wrecked as she graciously "allows" him demotion to orbiter status.

Confused, entitled children over there.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm tempted to join up and see how long I can last before they boot me.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Not just loveshack but pretty much anywhere, even in your circle of fiends. This pill that been swallowed changed the way you see the world. You gotta realize, other people see the world differently, for example for some it is manly to stand in the middle of the street and call girl that left his ass to fck with another guy...

Look at both of you, one lives somewhere it's none of anyone's business, and another in 7th dimension!

Now go ahead and try to talk to losers about women from over there. It's impossible.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That place is the Matrix in real time. I used to try to evangelize over there. I used a soft version of TRP. This was years and years ago. I didn't get far. The cacophony of female voices + unsure men either drown you out or get you banned. I think I got suspended and never came back.

***There was also a Sosuave-wide effort once to infiltrate LS. I think a thread was started maybe back in 2008 or so. Might have even been Rollo and STR8UP who gave it a try and I'm pretty sure anyone who did got banned, lol.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm tempted to join up and see how long I can last before they boot me.
For starters it's not mobile user friendly and i'm not the type to open my laptop just to post on a forum.

There's just too many threads to keep track, I posted where I felt the OP needed the most help, they have some really weird way of offering advice, it's more of "holding a person's hand" and offering comfort then something they needed to hear.

Too bad.

At least I manage to post my thoughts on a thread thay was personally requested.

I do however encourage you or others to sign up. Some of those guys there sorely need some masculine presence, there's just too much femininity over there.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That place is the Matrix in real time. I used to try to evangelize over there. I used a soft version of TRP. This was years and years ago. I didn't get far. The cacophony of female voices + unsure men either drown you out or get you banned. I think I got suspended and never came back.

***There was also a Sosuave-wide effort once to infiltrate LS. I think a thread was started maybe back in 2008 or so. Might have even been Rollo and STR8UP who gave it a try and I'm pretty sure anyone who did got banned, lol.
Ahhhh, so me mentioning "Frame" must have queued them in, that I'm a Sosuave member.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Closure for them is knowing the guy is emotionally wrecked as she graciously "allows" him demotion to orbiter status.
Men really need to understand this golden nugget. Not to prevent them from begging but to see how the woman thinks.
This validates the crap out of her if a man pines away for her.
That is so degrading.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Screenshot_20190805_210839.jpg

Can't see it bro, got banned. How about you copy paste it?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
It says he was a troll. Lol

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
loveshack.png

That site is ran by women.

I pretty much know why this happens. There are bunch of women and when you write something that is not inline with beta thought, you get reported. Plus moderator is a woman. So in fact on that site you getting advice from women on how to properly date women.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sites like that are dangerous as hell. They’re full of Uber feminists, typical woman speak and beta cucks galore! They push “all great relationships start out as friendships” bull crap, they push “it’s ok to be platonic friends with women and if you expect more then you are a pig”, they push the “if you turn down a woman’s friendship then all you were after is sex and that makes you a jerk!”. Hell they still preach the old lie “women love nice guys! Just be nice to women and sit back and watch your success!”.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd get banned so fast. I'm banned from the s3x reddit.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the posters/moderators on LS are middle-aged women. You are getting advice from middle-aged divorcees, men too, on how to attract, court, and handle breakups "pursue them and let them know how much you care" etc. It's typically extremely poor and even harmful advice.

I wouldn't say they are militant feminists, however. They are just middle-aged women who were likely not very attractive as younger women and probably have only had experiences dating low SMV men. They advise and opine accordingly.

I believe it's possible to be red pill aware, and understand how attraction and female emotion works, while not being angry about it. A lot of red pill MGTOW 'truth' reeks of bitterness and resentment and it's not always appropriate in a forum where women go to cry over being dumped for a hotter girl.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those beetches banned you guys quickly and y'all have allowed me to stick around here for so long....

It's settled, you guys are swell!

I checked out the site before. I don't have time for the whiny females who make the exact same set of mistakes over and over and over, expecting it will be different this time. It makes me want to pull my long, soft, excellent smelling hair out of my head.

Hey, since I can't ask on loveshack.....what would you do if a co worker always invaded your personal space at your desk? Aka he sits SO close that you can't use one arm or your going to touch him/his arm, shoulder or body....? It's clearly deliberate, lol

Billtx49

Reaction score
Hey, since I can't ask on loveshack.....what would you do if a co worker always invaded your personal space at your desk? Aka he sits SO close that you can't use one arm or your going to touch him/his arm, shoulder or body....? It's clearly deliberate, lol
Go direct during other banter or story about crowds etc. Grocery line story can work.
‘I respect individuals that value and respect my personal space.’
If he still doesn’t get it, get more direct or a reminder later…
‘Remember that grocery problem I had?’

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
what would you do if a co worker always invaded your personal space at your desk? Aka he sits SO close that you can't use one arm or your going to touch him/his arm, shoulder or body....?
Fck with him, tell him either change your diodorant or don't come close to me, I got allergies on that sht you using.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was banned from eNotAlone, same BS, women and white knights run those places. That was before I joined SS so that was a very mild version of what I am today after SS lol

@sazc my advice- no don't fvck with him but instead fvck him already. Good for you and him ;)

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol @HankHill he's married so that's a no go.

I did clear my throat and say "you need to move so that I can actually get to my keyboard....' and he moved but he'll still invade my space when he comes over. Lol

He's harmless but I can tell he's crushing on the pretty, extroverted, software engineer that seems to know her $hit. It happens, the stories I could tell, lol