Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banned from Tinder

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay....no idea how I was banned from this app, but it appears the only way around it is to start up a new Facebook account. Well I tried to start and up but it's been under review for two days. WTF these internet apps are run by liberal snowflakes I realize. This **** is seriously ridiculous. Snowflakes are taking over the world.

Any other way to get on tinder again as it's an invaluable tool here to meet women. No idea what I did to get banned ...my conversations were all PG and no arguments. Is a mystery.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you can reg via phone number, it works in China without facebook
(FB/IG is blocked in mainland China by the Great Firewall)

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I do all the time, but in China it's not really socially acceptable and not many girls in my immediate area even speak English.
Chinese girls are really easy, if your having trouble getting them then i can't help you there

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ma
Chinese girls are really easy, if your having trouble getting them then i can't help you there
This is such a bull**** fallacy....high quality mainland Chinese girls are not that easy unless you are relatively fluent in mandarin or they speak a little English. If you are talking about the Chinese in the US they can all speak English and are foreign friendly so it's easy to get them. Most of them are garbage though honestly.....and the only really "easy" Chinese girls here are undesirable left over women.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only really "easy" Chinese girls here are undesirable left over women.
this is mostly true

Chinese girls are really easy
this is mostly false

the only way they are easy is:
you pay
they are low SMV
they are desperate to lock you down
you have developed a rapport prior to meeting*

*my experience as I have been to China about 10 times and dated several Chinese girls

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been to many Asian countries and for me mainlanders are by far the most difficult...I just simply don't vibe with them but still try.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Okay....no idea how I was banned from this app, but it appears the only way around it is to start up a new Facebook account. Well I tried to start and up but it's been under review for two days. WTF these internet apps are run by liberal snowflakes I realize. This **** is seriously ridiculous. Snowflakes are taking over the world.

Any other way to get on tinder again as it's an invaluable tool here to meet women. No idea what I did to get banned ...my conversations were all PG and no arguments. Is a mystery.
just make new fb acc. when they ask new accs for photo verifications they do this just to check if the photo you will send already exists in internet

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have limited experience with chinese women but it makes me curious. AFAIK western men have high status in Asia which makes it much easier for us.
I've tried tinder setting location in asia and matches i got (with gorgeous women) was crazy compared to europe, confirming this theory. Just the reason that you're "exotic" makes you more attractive and interesting to them i would imagine. If this is not the case then china is different to thailand, phillippines etc.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have limited experience with chinese women but it makes me curious. AFAIK western men have high status in Asia which makes it much easier for us.
I've tried tinder setting location in asia and matches i got (with gorgeous women) was crazy compared to europe, confirming this theory. Just the reason that you're "exotic" makes you more attractive and interesting to them i would imagine. If this is not the case then china is different to thailand, phillippines etc.
Phillipines is the easiest country in the world for a white male besides maybe Columbia. I think it's Phillipines though. And the women are very lively acting and easy to deal with unless in a ltr ofcourse. Casual hookups are more socially accepted there too.

China is nothing like that and your average Chinese girl is looking to angle a man for marriage to give over half his assets to her family. That's seriously the tradition and culture here. Also, they tend to move slow on dating and are just robotic and monotonous in general with a few exceptions here and there.....most are highly racists as well regardless of how nice they act. You can definitely still clean up here ofcourse....but to top tier women usually you being foreign is never a plus.

Western exotic factor is counting for less and less each year in tier 1 cities such as Shenzhen.....I always hear stories of how even 10 years ago it was vastly different with the whole exotic factor thing.

Also the fact is, as a foreigner you will always be second pick to a top tier or even mid tier Chinese man...always...no exceptions. Maybe casual affairs with foreigners are very desirable but as far as settling down with someone you can bet she got passed over by all her top choices among the local men. Abd most only date with the initial intention of settling down.

If you are a wealthy good looking foreigner who is fluent in mandarin obviously be your smv is way higher but still because of their family values and brain washing in general that kind of foreigner would be second fiddle to a good looking weathy Chinese man. A lot of girls are even trained by their parents not to date Chinese men from different provinces because of cultural difference s and location. Chinese are just a very serious bunch of people in general.... everything is a big plan with them.

It's funny because most the ones I meet on OLD will say oh, I don't like Chinese man o l like foreigner better..which just means she either got pumped and dumped by her top choices before or just gets ignored by them now.

It's hillarious to listen to some of these delusional foreign men over here....usually drunk Brits...brag about their conquests and talk about how much more alpha and manly they are than the local men...then i ask to the pictures and it's some obvious used up skanky bar slut with tats or just plain trashy looking ....congrats on that leftover garbage man...so much expat trash here it's ridiculous....gives you a bad image by mere association.

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Philippine women are the dregs and masquerade as other asian ethnicity in countries like China, Japan and Korea
Even Thai is much much better than Filipino chicks.

note: all of the asian I refer to are NOT ones living in the USA or Europe

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Philippine women are the dregs and masquerade as other asian ethnicity in countries like China, Japan and Korea
Even Thai is much much better than Filipino chicks.

note: all of the asian I refer to are NOT ones living in the USA or Europe

My favorite asian women are Vietnamese, Taiwanese, Korean and Hong Kong about in that order. Top tier Indonesian women are good too.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only dated one Chinese woman, who migrated to the USA, and as soon as she started babbling about being a POC I pumped and dumped her. I can overlook her having communist sympathies, which she clearly did, but get out of my face with that identity politics crap.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Phillipines is the easiest country in the world for a white male besides maybe Columbia. I think it's Phillipines though. And the women are very lively acting and easy to deal with unless in a ltr ofcourse. Casual hookups are more socially accepted there too.

China is nothing like that and your average Chinese girl is looking to angle a man for marriage to give over half his assets to her family. That's seriously the tradition and culture here. Also, they tend to move slow on dating and are just robotic and monotonous in general with a few exceptions here and there.....most are highly racists as well regardless of how nice they act. You can definitely still clean up here ofcourse....but to top tier women usually you being foreign is never a plus.

Western exotic factor is counting for less and less each year in tier 1 cities such as Shenzhen.....I always hear stories of how even 10 years ago it was vastly different with the whole exotic factor thing.

Also the fact is, as a foreigner you will always be second pick to a top tier or even mid tier Chinese man...always...no exceptions. Maybe casual affairs with foreigners are very desirable but as far as settling down with someone you can bet she got passed over by all her top choices among the local men. Abd most only date with the initial intention of settling down.

If you are a wealthy good looking foreigner who is fluent in mandarin obviously be your smv is way higher but still because of their family values and brain washing in general that kind of foreigner would be second fiddle to a good looking weathy Chinese man. A lot of girls are even trained by their parents not to date Chinese men from different provinces because of cultural difference s and location. Chinese are just a very serious bunch of people in general.... everything is a big plan with them.

It's funny because most the ones I meet on OLD will say oh, I don't like Chinese man o l like foreigner better..which just means she either got pumped and dumped by her top choices before or just gets ignored by them now.

It's hillarious to listen to some of these delusional foreign men over here....usually drunk Brits...brag about their conquests and talk about how much more alpha and manly they are than the local men...then i ask to the pictures and it's some obvious used up skanky bar slut with tats or just plain trashy looking ....congrats on that leftover garbage man...so much expat trash here it's ridiculous....gives you a bad image by mere association.
In any Asian country, white men WILL clean up trashy (club girls) and poor women looking for an easy way out.

High end women or even upper middle class will look down on you, even if they did hook up with you, it's likely they're rejected by local men.

It always amazes me when men, especially from western countries makes a quick stop at those sleaze bars and then comes out bragging.

You guys should ask those western men who has been in Asia for years, they'd tell you the same as I just did.

And they'll tell you, as I've found out, it's even easier for ANY man to get laid in western countries.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In any Asian country, white men WILL clean up trashy (club girls) and poor women looking for an easy way out.

High end women or even upper middle class will look down on you, even if they did hook up with you, it's likely they're rejected by local men.

It always amazes me when men, especially from western countries makes a quick stop at those sleaze bars and then comes out bragging.

You guys should ask those western men who has been in Asia for years, they'd tell you the same as I just did.

And they'll tell you, as I've found out, it's even easier for ANY man to get laid in western countries.

The reason is Asian people are very xenophobic in general and not nearly as accepting of foreigners as western nations are. Even if they sincerely like you a lot ...you are not a top choice for so many reasons....ethnic Asians are hive mind thinkers .....individualism is strongly discouraged here. And family and peer pressure rule here. It is what it is.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The reason is Asian people are very xenophobic in general and not nearly as accepting of foreigners as western nations are. Even if they sincerely like you a lot ...you are not a top choice for so many reasons....ethnic Asians are hive mind thinkers .....individualism is strongly discouraged here. And family and peer pressure rule here.
Shanghai would be easier for you, language wise.

Canton would be my 2nd pick.

Xenophobic, more likely westerners are viewed as subpar, in some of the more established families, you're will be viewed as a dilution.

It's like marrying an Indian.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Shanghai looks like a lot of fun for sure.
It is, lots of people there speaks enough English.

Rental is a killer.

I could rent a decent condo for USD5k/month in Kuala Lumpur and get a shiethole for the same in Shanghai.