Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banned From Another Forum For "Gender Bashing"

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably AFC to post this, but whatever.

I was a long time contributor to a forum (3 years), mainly for the other sections (politics, personal finance, and car stuff). I was banned the other day without warning due to "gender bashing." Lately I've been posting in the relationships forum. My advice was nothing short of what I give on here. As usual, most of the men posting in there were heart broken betas looking for ways to improve their situations. Some of the most common and recent pieces of advice I would be along the lines of:

-Don't be a white knight, mate. You won't get her by being her friend. Continue acting this way and she will destroy you.

-Stop dating women that don't like sex and you won't be wondering why she doesn't ever sleep with you in the relationship. Women that don't put out are useless. They are not girlfriend material.

Anyway, just needed to vent gents. The women are winning. They have infected almost every facet of society. Masculinity is under seige. Stay strong mates.

deltabeta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Political correctness will be the end of us. Its usually best to know where to speak your mind and where not to. It also depends on your social status: people with high status can get away with things people that with low status can't.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3rd Wave feminism only survives if it can effectively suppress the truth of human nature and convince people, men and women, that what thousands of years of evolution has taught us is incorrect. Because you don't like it does not mean that it is wrong. The cat is out of the bag and now they are struggling to put it back in.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've contributed to some of the most contentious discussions in the political section and never once received an infraction or warning for improper conduct. I thought forums banned people for things like repeated personal insults and handed out warnings first.

I guess telling the truth about women is that much more offensive than any of the egregious topics in the political section.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Interesting situation OP. You might have been ok on the forum if not for the comments about sex. Women and the blue pill world are extra swwweensitive to women as sex objects. And women know deep deep down that their gender as a whole is not good for too much else in society. In any case, you should consider this a good thing for u that they couldn't handle the truth you had the balls to post about on this so called forum.

deltabeta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting situation OP. You might have been ok on the forum if not for the comments about sex. Women and the blue pill world are extra swwweensitive to women as sex objects. And women know deep deep down that their gender as a whole is not good for too much else in society. In any case, you should consider this a good thing for u that they couldn't handle the truth you had the balls to post about on this so called forum.
Also, feminists want to be men. Look at most of the feminists, they don't look feminine but imposters trying to be what they can't.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate it myself. I got a year warning in YouTube about posting something similar . I mean wtf . People insult others with some very hard words and nobody takes notice. Post that gay people are not normal sexually or comments against feminism and everybody loses their minds.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate it myself. I got a year warning in YouTube about posting something similar . I mean wtf . People insult others with some very hard words and nobody takes notice. Post that gay people are not normal sexually or comments against feminism and everybody loses their minds.
You can attack any individual even rudely or harshly, but god forbid you attack a group. It's all about PC applied to identity protected classes and its absurd. The behavior of a group is much more significant than the behavior of one individual and should be liable to the most criticism. If one woman does things that harm you, then it's not much of a problem, but if a group of millions are doing it then it's a huge problem. It deserves the most criticism, but PC doesn't allow it. Furthermore criticizing a group doesn't harm any individual of the group, but criticizing an individual can. But that's okay.

Everyone is put into a protected class/group. Males, heterosexuals, whites, and Christians are supposedly all equally protected classes, but are they really equally protected as the other protected classes? The protected classes are not treated equally. And females and other get to hide their bad individual behavior behind their extra-protected class and PC. They are placed above reproach as if they are royalty.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Homosexuality is natural. I'm an egalitarian by nature so I'm not anti-feminism per say but I don't like how it has deluded women in the dating arena.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being like that by nature does not necessarily means it's normal. A person with a Down syndrome for example, nature made him like this but it's not considered normal. A person that can't move its legs from birth , nature made him like this but he's not considered normal.
A person having the same gender interest was made from nature like this but he's not normal cause he's not following the normal "reproductive " processes.

Never went against gay people ( I have many gay friends) but some of their beliefs are too extreme or the way some of them try to cause attention is totally stupid, like i give a shyt if you are homo or not. Hold your sexual preferences private.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Don't confuse normality with morality. Normal is whatever the norm is.
Nearly all women are crazy. What's normal anymore, but not necessarily moral.

logicallefty

Reaction score

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can attack any individual even rudely or harshly, but god forbid you attack a group. It's all about PC applied to identity protected classes and its absurd. The behavior of a group is much more significant than the behavior of one individual and should be liable to the most criticism. If one woman does things that harm you, then it's not much of a problem, but if a group of millions are doing it then it's a huge problem. It deserves the most criticism, but PC doesn't allow it. Furthermore criticizing a group doesn't harm any individual of the group, but criticizing an individual can. But that's okay.

Everyone is put into a protected class/group. Males, heterosexuals, whites, and Christians are supposedly all equally protected classes, but are they really equally protected as the other protected classes? The protected classes are not treated equally. And females and other get to hide their bad individual behavior behind their extra-protected class and PC. They are placed above reproach as if they are royalty.
First of all ,what's PC?

You almost make a good point but i still dissagree.
Having your thoughts into account, attacking each individual individually means it's fine in your books cause it does not affect a large number of people. That's absurd dude. Just because it does not affect you some times ,it does not necceserily means you should not act.
Having your way of view*,if i saw an individual get attacked by another individual ,then since it does not affect me ,i should just stay still like a statue and do nothing.

Edit: About the protected classes. Yes they are not equally treated but what makes you think the laws supporting these classes are right?
For example,a pregnant woman is part of a protected class by law. The law tells us that woman can do whatever she wants with the kid without asking the father. Something like this is absurd.

Last edited:

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't confuse normality with morality. Normal is whatever the norm is.
Don't confuse abnormality with normal. Homosexuals, pedophiles and incestuous exist but are not that common to be the norm or normal. Just because dysfunction exist doesn't make it normal. It's sexually normal to be heterosexually attracted to the sexually mature and unrelated.