Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bank tellers, how do you know if they're flirty, and how to get their number?

thadder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I head to the bank to make a deposit thru the drive thru, I tend to notice one particular teller, who kind of makes eyes at me.

Earlier today I went to the bank, and an older lady was there, she asked me how business was going for me, and I saw the other tell walk up.

And then stood right next to her, and when I'd answer the older ladies question the younger would would become a bit more animated almost like trying to get me to notice her. Like she would shake her head at something the older lady said, and didn't leave her side, almost like trying to notice me or get me to notice her.

I kept it short but then drove off and waved to them (I've known a few of the workers for a few months) and the younger one waved back.

So like... how the hell does someone rope that? The bank won't allow people inside the bank cus of COVID.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now is not the time. But when this whole thing is over, it’s easy. You ask her how her week is going, ask her what she is up to this weekend or last weekend, and if she seems receptive to your personal questions you simply ask her if she would like to get a drink or cup of coffee with you sometime. That’s it. If she says yes ask her to write her number down on a card.

Things to remember:
Some companies have policies forbidding fraternization with customers so she might say no because of that alone, even if she wants you.
If she rejects your offer you need to be secure enough to not be embarrassed to show your face back at that bank (which I assume you do business with regularly). You are doing NOTHING wrong by asking her but some people like to make a big deal about it and then gossip about it and try to make you feel dumb. Again, you would be doing nothing wrong by asking. In our social world, men are nearly forced to put themselves out there by making the first move and if someone wants to shame you for having the balls to do that, then fvck em. If you don’t feel you are currently in a state of self mastery to feel that way then pass on this girl and focus on another who you won’t likely see again, or at least repeatedly.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on whether the bank puts its employees behind bulletproof glass or not, when you meet her inside, open the interaction by making fun, light-hearted leading statements about her ("so you keep all the cash in your locker and dole it out to clients if they smell good, right") and gauge her reaction (does she giggle? Blush?).

Keep things short and fun and then say "I'm leaving now, we'll continue this conversation..." She might enthusiastically say yes or might already start saying "Ok bye". Ignore whatever she says and take her hand in yours (again if the bulletproof glass allows it) and put your other hand on top, and then get her to write down her number.

If she's locked behind the glass, you can't give her the gift of your physical touch, so flirt briefly as before and say "we'll continue this conversation..." and tell her to give you her number.

If she refuses, she's probably not really interested, or she has a BF, or whatever, it doesn't matter to you. Just carry on doing your thing as normal in the bank in future.

If you look like a Gigachad, you can write your own number and name (and you can use a fun name like "best client ever" if you like) on a paper and give it to her, and she'll probably contact you soon.

BaldandBrazy88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on whether the bank puts its employees behind bulletproof glass or not, when you meet her inside, open the interaction by making fun, light-hearted leading statements about her ("so you keep all the cash in your locker and dole it out to clients if they smell good, right") and gauge her reaction (does she giggle? Blush?).

Keep things short and fun and then say "I'm leaving now, we'll continue this conversation..." She might enthusiastically say yes or might already start saying "Ok bye". Ignore whatever she says and take her hand in yours (again if the bulletproof glass allows it) and put your other hand on top, and then get her to write down her number.

If she's locked behind the glass, you can't give her the gift of your physical touch, so flirt briefly as before and say "we'll continue this conversation..." and tell her to give you her number.

If she refuses, she's probably not really interested, or she has a BF, or whatever, it doesn't matter to you. Just carry on doing your thing as normal in the bank in future.

If you look like a Gigachad, you can write your own number and name (and you can use a fun name like "best client ever" if you like) on a paper and give it to her, and she'll probably contact you soon.
This was hella smooth brother. Had to say it

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I head to the bank to make a deposit thru the drive thru, I tend to notice one particular teller, who kind of makes eyes at me.

Earlier today I went to the bank, and an older lady was there, she asked me how business was going for me, and I saw the other tell walk up.

And then stood right next to her, and when I'd answer the older ladies question the younger would would become a bit more animated almost like trying to get me to notice her. Like she would shake her head at something the older lady said, and didn't leave her side, almost like trying to notice me or get me to notice her.

I kept it short but then drove off and waved to them (I've known a few of the workers for a few months) and the younger one waved back.

So like... how the hell does someone rope that? The bank won't allow people inside the bank cus of COVID.
Do you really think it is wise to fvck around with someone who has access to all your personal and financial information from the get-go? This is a disaster just waiting to happen. Avoid.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
90% of "smooth" is her already liking you and giving you signals. Once you're on top of yourself and content with your life's progress, which is never ending, you begin to automatically assume they all like you. Lo and behold by that point most of them do.

Edit: R.U.G has a point. You can always just hone your game on her if she's interested.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ This only works if they don't have the famous bulletproof glass.

Also you'll go to jail.

Pro tip: when a girl is giving you signals to approach or that she likes you, the only opener you'll ever need is "what's your name?"

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ This only works if they don't have the famous bulletproof glass.

Also you'll go to jail.

Pro tip: when a girl is giving you signals to approach or that she likes you, the only opener you'll ever need is "what's your name?"
If that’s the case, simply wait until she gets off work and try to accost her and force her into a dark alley in order to declare your love for her. She will likely have a good laugh and her IL will go through the roof.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most bank tellers are married and they're usually gold-diggers, I mean one I know lives in a million dolla home, um, she's not gettin that on Her wage I can tell you that, not that good looking but has reeled in the real dough either via family or her ability to sling tush