Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bank teller

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanabe said:
You could provide a note by saying "I'd like to withdraw $XXX broken down like this" and give her the note which shows the breakdown of cash:

$20 x 5
$10 x 5
$05 x 10
And dinner with you - your phone number _________.

I would only suggest this if you truly don't give a f**k, are spinning about 5 plates or you're a millionaire who won't feel silly if she rejects you. Trust me, if she's an attractive girl she's going to get sh!t like that all the time from guys who go to her window. Even the most beta chumps can be this clever.

I would suggest going in a few more times and outright flirt with her (subtle and tastefully, of course) and see how she responds. Building rapport is important because, as I said, she goes through hundreds of different customers everyday probably better looking than you.

The only way you're going to stand out is to let her familiarize herself with you...the fun "YOU".

Edit: Just read that she has a boyfriend and two kids. Oh well. You could always use this advice for the next cute teller you meet :)