Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bank robbing is "not as bad" for women?

jdon23

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/20/women.bank.robbers/index.html

This article really chaps my ass. In the article, CNN uses several "experts" who seem to have the idea that women rob banks for better reasons than men.

For example.. "Women are more pragmatic," forensic sociologist Rosemary Erikson agreed. "They need diapers for the baby that kind of thing."

Robbing a bank for diapers, ay? Then why the hell is the WOMAN who is named as Jane Smith (why is her identity protected?? she is a bank robber!!) stating at the end of the article in an interview..

.."I loved the danger in it. I wanted to get more money. I wanted to keep doing it. That's how it really felt -- an adrenaline rush. Perfect."

Right. She robbed the bank for diapers. You convinced me CNN.

What kind of garbage is the media feeding us?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Giambrone's experience, the women who are captured in bank heists usually say they're doing it to "pay bills, get a little extra cash."
...Cuz they got dudes to pay for everything else.

It's different for the men, he added. They usually say they rob banks for the thrill of it, or to get money for drug, alcohol or gambling addictions.
... and to pay for other womens drug, alcohol, and gambling addictions. Or because some woman drove them insane enough to think they had nothing to lose!

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jdon23 said:
What kind of garbage is the media feeding us?
I watched some show (for a few minutes only) where female inmates were going in front of a parole officer. They all tried to say they did their crimes for diaper money or to buy milk for the baby or some crap but in the end it was just them trying to weasel away from the fact that they had done a terrible thing.

Nice try, not buying. Charging $20 for blowjobs is excusable, not taking an old ladies purse at gunpoint.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical liberal feminist propaganda. This is how they work.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jdon23 said:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/20/women.bank.robbers/index.html\
reasons than men.

For example.. "Women are more pragmatic," forensic sociologist Rosemary Erikson agreed. "They need diapers for the baby that kind of thing."

?
While ever we have a culture which ridicules morals ,ethics and "doing the right thing", we can expect the opportunists to flourish.

Women are the ultimate "pragmatists".
In fact the "pragmatic " approach to life is inherently feminine because of its self serving nature, and its wiilingness to be so at the expense of others.

NIce how they try to manipulate our feelings by attempting to turn a crime into a virtue... " I only did it to buy food, rent, daipers..."

No wonder women get away with their BS ,after all who could condemn the strivings of Motherhood ?

Last edited:

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just the gendered culture we live in. For similar reasons female teachers who have sex with their 13 year old students get probation and pundits remark that they're "doing him a favor" whereas a male teacher having sex with his female student gets 20+ years in the slammer and "took advantage" of her.

Women are just taking advantage of the fact that society treats them as victims and thinks they just need taking care of even if they're just as ruthless as a man can be.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear jdon,
With CEO's like our banks have there seems little reason for women to rob them!

jdon23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear jdon,
With CEO's like our banks have there seems little reason for women to rob them!
Haha. Good point man.