Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banging tons of women with no condom

sexymanman

Banned
Reaction score
I'm thinking of just trying to get as many women pregnant as possible. Have to bang them raw dog. People I know won't be happy. Don't know what the amount of money I will be forced to pay. If I have 20 kids to all different mothers that would be awesome. People I know will hate me but who gives a ****.

djreez88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking of just trying to get as many women pregnant as possible. Have to bang them raw dog. People I know won't be happy. Don't know what the amount of money I will be forced to pay. If I have 20 kids to all different mothers that would be awesome. People I know will hate me but who gives a ****.
Don't do it! Your **** will fall off!!

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you play the pure averages, you'd get about one out of five ladies pregnant.

I recommend, doubling that, just to be sure.

I'd suggest a goal of getting one women pregnant in each state.

That would mean banging ten ladies per state.

If you take a one year long road trip, and average ten lays a week, it would be doable.

If you make videos before every day, reminding your viewers of your goals and any up to date successes, you would become famous.

Probably do the talk show rounds, maybe from prison for failing to pay child support.

You would live in infamy for all eternity.

I say do it.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as a survivor of 2 prego-marriages before 27, dont do it.
I never could perform with a condom, ergo...

I got a vasectomy after the 2nd, so its been all rawdog from there. Great but lost out on a great girl (or 2) because I couldnt put the seed in the soil

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If you play the pure averages, you'd get about one out of five ladies pregnant.

I recommend, doubling that, just to be sure.

I'd suggest a goal of getting one women pregnant in each state.

That would mean banging ten ladies per state.

If you take a one year long road trip, and average ten lays a week, it would be doable.

If you make videos before every day, reminding your viewers of your goals and any up to date successes, you would become famous.

Probably do the talk show rounds, maybe from prison for failing to pay child support.

You would live in infamy for all eternity.

I say do it.
Don't encourage stupidity.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
after paying child support on 3 kids over the past 19 yrs with 3 more years to go and being broke for two decades i whole heartily endorse vasectomy's. Having the ex from hell didnt help either, they are all nice in the beginning but once it goes south they turn pure evil and make life miserable.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An excellent and well thought out idea with no drawbacks. Can this be put into the hall of fame please?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually knew a guy who did this as a bet with his friend: who could father the most kids. He had 9 kids and I think he was about 25. He could work a job for about a month before the state caught him and then they would garnish almost his entire paycheck for child support.

One of the first things I heard him say was "I can't wait till we get paid so I can buy myself some jewelery!" and he was the laziest piece of sh!t I ever worked with.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexymanman and AgentofChaos are just here to troll everybody. They both need removed.