Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banging My Ex, Is This A Bad Idea?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short..

Was seeing her 3 years, was a very toxic relationship.. we broke up 4 or 5 times..

She was the worst girlfriend i ever had.. she dumped me around 2 years ago.. then 3 months after dumping me, she started begging for me back... i never went back and just ignored her.

Now 2 years on, i am over her.. but only seeing her for sex!! We are friends with benefits

But my gut instict tells me, its not worth it... sooner or later she will find a relationship and just dump my asss.

Also there is a risk of old feelings coming back, if i carry on seeing her... this woman is trouble in the long run... so getting into a relationship with her again, is out of the question!!!!

What would you guys advice me to do? Carry on banging her.. or i,m thinking just go ghost on her??

She falls into the cluster b catiogary.. the whole situation feels like a liability

Sometimes sex is not worth it...????

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strong possibility she is using me for sex, till she finds another chump !!

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
soulforge said:
Long story short..

Was seeing her 3 years, was a very toxic relationship.. we broke up 4 or 5 times..

She was the worst girlfriend i ever had.. she dumped me around 2 years ago.. then 3 months after dumping me, she started begging for me back... i never went back and just ignored her.

Now 2 years on, i am over her.. but only seeing her for sex!! We are friends with benefits

But my gut instict tells me, its not worth it... sooner or later she will find a relationship and just dump my asss. :)

Also there is a risk of old feelings coming back, if i carry on seeing her... this woman is trouble in the long run... so getting into a relationship with her again, is out of the question!!!!

What would you guys advice me to do? Carry on banging her.. or i,m thinking just go ghost on her??

She falls into the cluster b catiogary.. the whole situation feels like a liability

Sometimes sex is not worth it...????
AGREED

The tone of your post says that you already know what you should/want/need to do.

Personally I like to make a clean break and never look back.

Have I gone against that rule before? Yes. But my overwhelming feeling was that I was going back into the past and I should leave her behind and move on. It's easier to find a fresh target. A fresh target means: a clean slate.

Only a ghost wallows in the past. This situation with her is long dead.

If you had the choice of three FUN hb8's to choose from tomorrow....would you bother with this ghoul from the past?

Sometimes we have to let go of old shvte in order for new things to come into our lives.

I wish you well.

Willard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a lot older than you, so I think of women a little different than you I imagine. I don't believe in romantic love anymore, that feeling is just chemicals in your brain like a drug reacting, the feeling usually only lasts 2 years, It's built into us so we will procreate, once we have children with the woman, the romantic love feeling goes away and If you picked a quality woman then you have love like friends and still have attraction and things might work in the long term.

Knowing this helps in a lot of ways, if I get blown off by a women, I don't care very much and I'll forget about her very quickly. I'll never get married, so I don't really care if I have a long term relationship or not. I just enjoy the time spent with a woman and more importantly the sex.

If I were you and this girl is hot and doesn't require much effort or $, I'd keep banging her, unless she might go psycho on you, then you might want to get rid of her. I wouldn't let fear of getting feelings for her be a deterrent.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Willard said:
I'm a lot older than you, so I think of women a little different than you I imagine. I don't believe in romantic love anymore, that feeling is just chemicals in your brain like a drug reacting, the feeling usually only lasts 2 years, It's built into us so we will procreate, once we have children with the woman, the romantic love feeling goes away and If you picked a quality woman then you have love like friends and still have attraction and things might work in the long term.

Knowing this helps in a lot of ways, if I get blown off by a women, I don't care very much and I'll forget about her very quickly. I'll never get married, so I don't really care if I have a long term relationship or not. I just enjoy the time spent with a woman and more importantly the sex.

If I were you and this girl is hot and doesn't require much effort or $, I'd keep banging her, unless she might go psycho on you, then you might want to get rid of her. I wouldn't let fear of getting feelings for her be a deterrent.

I hear what you are saying.. because me and her have a history, it could prove difficult to keep the feelings out, in the long run..

Plus she can be quite disrespecful at times.. its her disrespectful attitude and thoughtlessness that bothers me the most..

Also gut instict tells me, she is only seeing me, till something better comes along.. once she finds a guy, she will throw me away like a piece of garbage..

This is a woman who put me through hell when i was in a relationship with her.. she dumped me 1 week before Christmas.

Always put her friends before me, even put her ex before me..

She can turn from hot to cold very rapidly..

Only today she flaked on coming to see me, after she arranged a date at my place.. she claims she is not well, but did not even bother to let me know that she is canceling..

I had gone out of my way to meet her.. its this kind of disrespecful and thoughtlessness that really pizzes me off about her.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do i proceed guys..

She flaked on me last night.. she did not even bother contacting me, to let me know that she cannot make it.

I contacted her, one hour before she was supposed to get here, and then she tells me that she is not well... i can tell she is bull****ting!!

Also she ruined my saturday night, as i could have made other plans, if she had the decensy and the manners, to just let me know the date was off

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she just wants a known di-ck for emergency cases.

Today she flaked on you without notice cause she doesnt give a damn about you and she's more than likely seing other guy/s.

I think it is best for you OP to stop seing her forever.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
she just wants a known di-ck for emergency cases.

Today she flaked on you without notice cause she doesnt give a damn about you and she's more than likely seing other guy/s.

I think it is best for you OP to stop seing her forever.

This is what i feel i need to do.. if she was not feeling that great, then why not atleast let me know, she cannot make it..

She ended up ruining my weekend.. its just common courtesy.. this is 3 times in a space of a month, she has taken the pizz

And i agree, strong possibility she may be lying about feeling unwell, and could be seeing another dude..

There is no future in this.. i can never be in a relationship with her, and banging her seems a little risky too.

Add to that, disrespecful behaviour..

Shall i go ghost? Delete her off my whatsapp and just vanish

bensimsJYG

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say stay with her only as long as you're ****ing other girls on the side too. That way you won't really care much about your situation with her.

If she's the only one you're currently with, then break it off as it only seems like it'll end in disaster.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bensimsJYG said:
I'd say stay with her only as long as you're ****ing other girls on the side too. That way you won't really care much about your situation with her.

If she's the only one you're currently with, then break it off as it only seems like it'll end in disaster.

I am also fuking another woman.. and working on another plate..

But how do i deal with her disrespectful behaviour is more of an issue for me???

She flaked and did not even bother to even let me know, untill i messaged her, one hour before we was supposed to meet.

This caused me alot of inconvenience, as it was saturday night and i could have gone out with friends, also i turned down a date, in order to meet her..

She claims to be unwell, thats why she flaked.. she could be lying..

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"""But how do i deal with her disrespectful behaviour is more of an issue for me???
"''

start TELLING HER THESE THINGS. Seriously, look at your posts dude, are you blind or in denial or what? If you want to get back with her, you can, but it'll end up like the last time. If you think you can teach her by standing your ground, not letting her walk over you, having strong opinions and putting her back in her place, and then you have to see if she's responding and if she's becoming a better woman. If she is maybe you can give it a shot, if not, same old same old.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
"""But how do i deal with her disrespectful behaviour is more of an issue for me???
"''

start TELLING HER THESE THINGS. Seriously, look at your posts dude, are you blind or in denial or what? If you want to get back with her, you can, but it'll end up like the last time. If you think you can teach her by standing your ground, not letting her walk over you, having strong opinions and putting her back in her place, and then you have to see if she's responding and if she's becoming a better woman. If she is maybe you can give it a shot, if not, same old same old.

Getting back together is an impossibility... broke up with her atleast 4 or 5 times before.. she can be well behaved, and just when you least expect it, will do something that is utterly disrespectful.

She dumped me by text 1 week before Christmas, this proves she can go from loving to a heartless cold biitch in a matter of days..

I cannot afford to get emotionally involved with her, or get back together with her.. its too risky!!!

I do enjoy having sex with her tho.. but at what price???? I am finding her behaviour disrespectful already

She knows what is right and wrong.. she flaked on me, did not even take 30 seconds out, to send me a text and let me know, that she will not be coming over!!

I had dropped other things to meet her.. i don't care that she did not come over, i am more angry about the fact, that she did not even have the manners to let know earlier that the date is off..

How can i tell her these things... she should already know, what is acceptable behaviour and what is not acceptable!!!!

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soulforge, she knows what she's doing, that's why she's doing it, cause she's a selfish wh-ore who sees you as something that may entertain her when everything else goes wrong.

I will say it again:

you dont have to tell her anything, its an uphill battle that leads nowhere.
You should get rid of her forever: delete her from fb, block her, delete her from your contacts list, block her on whatsapp...never ever answer her calls or texts...you get the idea. Erase her from your life.

1 She doesnt care about you. This is why she's flaked on you without a minimum of courtesy.
2 She just wants an emergency, second class d-ick.
3 She's very manipulative and is making you suffer.
4 You will feel much better after you've deleted her from your life for a while.

Or...you can keep talking to her and make your life miserable, suffer, get obssesed, etc while she's enjoying her life.

Up to you.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
soulforge, she knows what she's doing, that's why she's doing it, cause she's a selfish wh-ore who sees you as something that may entertain her when everything else goes wrong.

I will say it again:

you dont have to tell her anything, its an uphill battle that leads nowhere.
You should get rid of her forever: delete her from fb, block her, delete her from your contacts list, block her on whatsapp...never ever answer her calls or texts...you get the idea. Erase her from your life.

1 She doesnt care about you. This is why she's flaked on you without a minimum of courtesy.
2 She just wants an emergency, second class d-ick.
3 She's very manipulative and is making you suffer.
4 You will feel much better after you've deleted her from your life for a while.

Or...you can keep talking to her and make your life miserable, suffer, get obssesed, etc while she's enjoying her life.

Up to you.

Sorry, I just can't imagine myself in such a situation, my ego is too high, but you seem to be giving him exactly the right advice.

let her go man, life is too short to be putting up with people who don't respect you or treat you right

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She cancled meeting me, and claims that she was not well...

My issue is not that she did not meet me.. my issue is, she did not bother to even let me know, that she will not be coming over, untill i had to text her one hour before the date..

I had dropped other plans to meet her, and could have gone out with friends instead, if she had let me know.

I find it disrespecful that she did not have the courtesy to send me a text, that would have taken her only 30 seconds to type out

She has now sent me an apology, claiming that she really wated to see me.. somehow i get the feeling she is lying, and had other plans in place

Gusaldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
soulforge said:
She cancled meeting me, and claims that she was not well...

My issue is not that she did not meet me.. my issue is, she did not bother to even let me know, that she will not be coming over, untill i had to text her one hour before the date..

I had dropped other plans to meet her, and could have gone out with friends instead, if she had let me know.

I find it disrespecful that she did not have the courtesy to send me a text, that would have taken her only 30 seconds to type out

She has now sent me an apology, claiming that she really wated to see me.. somehow i get the feeling she is lying, and had other plans in place

That's what happens when you go back to an ex for sex.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well shes a ho alright, but admit that you are retarded for dealing with her aswell. Admit your mistakes so you can become something better.

Like they say in my country: "The crazy one is not the one eating the pie, but the one supplying it" (loose translation)

Fitters

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was in a similar situation about 3-4 months ago. I kept banging for about a month then she started flaking like yours. Which was a sign that
1) New guy
2) loss of respect

I made plans one weekend like you did & she cancelled the same way. I didn't say nothing , went about and had some fun. She messaged me and I simply told her she is not serious and I know the game she is playing. Blocked from every platform and NC since then.
Knowing the info I know now I probably wouldn't touch her , simply don't go back to spoiled milk dude. You are just slowing your growth and wasting time.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fitters said:
Was in a similar situation about 3-4 months ago. I kept banging for about a month then she started flaking like yours. Which was a sign that
1) New guy
2) loss of respect

I made plans one weekend like you did & she cancelled the same way. I didn't say nothing , went about and had some fun. She messaged me and I simply told her she is not serious and I know the game she is playing. Blocked from every platform and NC since then.
Knowing the info I know now I probably wouldn't touch her , simply don't go back to spoiled milk dude. You are just slowing your growth and wasting time.

I feel the same way bro.. she flaked, could be a possibility she is seeing another dude..

She messaged me yesterday... as i had been ignoring her.. This is the reason she has given me for flaking on me.. its difficult to decide if she is telling the truth or not.

""I am sorry babe I.ve been poorly since I left yours I.ve got to be gluten free till November and they have upped my thyroid pills . I slept for 3 days solid actually didn't wake up til 4pm on saturday .. you know I wouldn't miss a night with you if I could help it and I apologise profusely x

What do you think guys? Keep in mind she cancled very abruptly, without giving me any notice to re arrange other plans.. this i found to be quite rude