Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banging a girl at the same time as another dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mission accomplished. Thread closed. See, not hard.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Perhaps, but unfortunately for the "average", nobody on this board knows me and is therefore unable to make that call. :(.

This is an anonymous board, and because of this people tend to be far more honest than in real life. By "not knowing" you, you are far more honest. This thread for example, you told us that no one knows about you and the married chick... except for us of course.

So, really. We do know you, very very well.

Again, the average has spoken. You are not part of the average. You have a way below average sense of morality because you choose to do the wrong thing and rationalize it. But hey, you're just an animal right? That's a good excuse, keep using it. :rolleyes:

It's not "me" who sees human beings as animals, it's the world of science (not to mention the dictionary) that officially recognizes Homo sapiens sapiens as animals.
Because you keep bastardizing science and statistics, you are forever banned form using that word. If you continue using the word "science", everyone will assume it's the start of a joke.

If I didn't, I would have been imprisoned for murder LONG ago.
I thought you were a veteran? Didn't you serve in a conflict?

At least get yor story straight before you start with the BS. Mmmmkay? Greeeaaaat.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
So, really. We do know you, very very well.
Do you? How old am I? What are those two dreams I spoke of earlier that I'm chasing? Where do I live? What are my passions? Do I speak with an accent? What do I do for a living? Yeah. You know me practically better than you know yourself!

But hey, you're just an animal right? That's a good excuse, keep using it.
An animal using an excuse for feeling the need to procreate is like the ocean using an excuse for crashing its waves upon the shore.

If you continue using the word "science", everyone will assume it's the start of a joke.
Who's "everyone"? You and Falcon25? Nobody even cares about this thread or your endless crusade to try to slander me on an f'ing Internet forum. Here, I'll make you a deal. I won't talk about accounting, and you won't talk about science. How's that sound?

I thought you were a veteran? Didn't you serve in a conflict?
I am. I did not. Although, for the record...those who HAVE served in a conflict don't necessarily have to kill people. The cool thing about the military is that not everybody is automatically assigned to "infantry." There are many, many jobs in the Armed Forces that don't require a weapon. I know it may be hard to believe, but there are secretaries in the military, nurses, doctors, radio operators, cooks, loadmasters, supply workers...hell, there's even people who's job it is to pass out towels to other military personnel! If you'd like to know more, please don't hesitate to contact your nearest recruiter.

kody_starr

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have "above average" morality and yet you start a thread asking for help getting some milf to continue to cheat on her husband with you?

You say people are sticking their nose in your business after you ask for help on how get some sloppy seconds by posting the sordid details of your pathetic sex life here?

LMAO, douchebag!

Just a Shot Away said:
I have a way above average sense of morality. I do the right thing constantly even though nobody will find out, and never tell anybody. So there goes that. Unfortunately, I am a male and it's very tough for us to think above the belt sometimes. That's the price of testosterone.

As far as the "children" go:

1) No "children." She has one child.

2) The kid doesn't know, and will never know.

3) Nothing about the acts that were committed affected the child in any shape or form, so "involved" is an entirely inappropriate word.

This is why one should generally avoid sticking one's snout where it does not belong (i.e., other people's business). There are endless assumptions and misunderstandings that arise and cause needless controversy.

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FWIW, your hopes dreams and current address have very little to do with the situation at hand. You gave us relevant info with enough details to get a clear picture of what was happening. So on that basis alone you have granted us the right to pick apart your game.

The problem with this thread is the same as countless others. People want to force you into their world view instead of keeping things subjective, presenting facts/ideas and letting you make up your own mind.

You also feed this problem by getting defensive and parrying each post and challenge of your character, blow for blow. This type of behavior is very attractive to trolls, flamers or just supremely bored people.

Let me show you how NOT to handle criticism

Poster1: You are a douchebag without morals
You: F*ck you! I am sooooo not <snip 5,000-word essay clearly explaining why>

12-pages of emotional e-battling soon follows

Here is how you DO handle it

Poster1: You are a douchebag without morals
You: I disagree with your assessment, but thanks for the feedback.

OR

You just simply ignore people who are taking such obvious pot-shots at your character.

Mind you I am not condoning the behavior of such folk, it's just a cold fact of life that you will face people like this all the time. If you stopped to defend your honor for each and every one of them, your life would no longer be yours. You would be a slave to what other folks think of you, and that-s a sh*tty place to be.

Personally I find your situation and response to it repulsive. Clearly you do not understand anything about fair play, honor or integrity in the game. Having said that I am also aware of all the f*cked up and nasty sh*t I've done, so who am I to judge?

All I can do is spit some truth and hope that it sticks. If not, then you made your bed and are free to enjoy that nutty flavor of your girl's kisses.

machoalex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Do you? How old am I? What are those two dreams I spoke of earlier that I'm chasing? Where do I live? What are my passions? Do I speak with an accent? What do I do for a living? Yeah. You know me practically better than you know yourself!

An animal using an excuse for feeling the need to procreate is like the ocean using an excuse for crashing its waves upon the shore.
First things first, you were not trying to procreate. You were just fvcking. Totally different. So your lame excuse for having such low character doesn't work.

While it's true that we don't know you, you've given everyone on this forum a pretty good insight into your character. If I had to venture a guess, I'd say you're a man in your LATE-20's, probably moved to a big city like L.A. or somewhere to chase after a crazy pipe dream like being an actor or some such nonsense. You probably don't have an accent, but look like you might. And you probably drive a cab.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He has to defend his character. A strong person, without such a big ego would think "why do I give a fvck". But JASA, all these comments get to him. He has to defend his ego.

And I KNOW there's an ego problem. He's told us he took an IQ test, he's going off now about an above average morality, he continues to defend clear mistakes (his little stats analysis) instead of dropping the subject when he's clearly wrong, he told us how he's reluctant to get into the dating game and hits on fat chicks (easy targets maybe)... etc.

All in all, big ego.

Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Well, before I begin - you asked for it. After a few references from other posters, I've gone back to the giant "looks" thread in the archives and noticed your arguing style and steadfast belief that "looks don't matter" are very similar to the now banned Deus ex Pianoforte. Here is his profile for reference: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/member.php?find=lastposter&t=24670
So, according to Deus ex Pianoforte's profile, your birthday is 12/31/1981. So you'll be 29 later this year and 30 the year after. You live in California, most likely meaning you don't speak with a foreign accent. According to previous posts of yours, you want to be a doctor and currently make a living as a cab driver. I guess I don't know what the other dream is that you're "chasing' while not arguing on sosuave.

Reaction score
For the record, I'm done with this thread. Given the outrageous nature of the original post, followed by Just a Shot Away's argumentative nature that borders on trolling, I think this thread is cooked. Have a nice day.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Piano Master and Just A Shot Away are the same person under two different accounts, and that the man behind both voices is a supremely sick individual.

Don't ask for my evidence. Its just a sneaking suspicion.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kody_starr said:
You say people are sticking their nose in your business after you ask for help on how get some sloppy seconds by posting the sordid details of your pathetic sex life here?
No, that wasn't the question. Reread the original post.

macho alex said:
First things first, you were not trying to procreate. You were just fvcking.
The reason people have the urge to "fvck" is because we have the instinctual need to procreate.

Alle Gory said:
And I KNOW there's an ego problem. He's told us he took an IQ test, he's going off now about an above average morality, he continues to defend clear mistakes (his little stats analysis) instead of dropping the subject when he's clearly wrong, he told us how he's reluctant to get into the dating game and hits on fat chicks (easy targets maybe)... etc.
It doesn't take a "big ego" to take an IQ test, have an above-average sense of morality, breakdown the amount of very good-looking women in the world when requested, or to hit on fat chicks. Not sure where you got that from.

Ice882 said:
Don't ask for my evidence. Its just a sneaking suspicion.
Yeah, this guy has been trolling me for months. Copy-pasting my profile picture as his own, driving up his post count by making various irrelevant and throwaway one-line comments on other threads in an attempt to lend credibility to his troll account, following me around on threads sometimes as my cheerleader and other times as my detractor. You're not the first to make that accusation. :p

Razor Sharp said:
Mind you I am not condoning the behavior of such folk, it's just a cold fact of life that you will face people like this all the time. If you stopped to defend your honor for each and every one of them, your life would no longer be yours. You would be a slave to what other folks think of you, and that-s a sh*tty place to be.
Yeah, I know. It doesn't happen in real life, and on the Internet it only takes 30 minutes or so to reply to the attacks. Not really a problem for me.

Personally I find your situation and response to it repulsive. Clearly you do not understand anything about fair play, honor or integrity in the game. Having said that I am also aware of all the f*cked up and nasty sh*t I've done, so who am I to judge?
What is all this talk about "fair play" all of a sudden? There's no f'ing referees in this s.hit. What, I can't bang another girl just because some other dude met her a few years before me? All is fair in love and war. Seduction isn't a damn board game. There's no rules in this thing.

All I can do is spit some truth and hope that it sticks. If not, then you made your bed and are free to enjoy that nutty flavor of your girl's kisses.
I don't know if you saw or not, but I was successful in getting her to postpone the sex with her husband so I would be the first one in there for months. Therefore, I don't have to worry about that. So yes, I made my bed. But it's MUCH more comfortable than anyone here believes it is or would like it to be.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know what's worse and more pathetic. The fact that you think it's okay to have sex with another man's wife, or that you believe she postponed sex to a sex hungry husband that just came back from a war. You are a sad human being. I actually feel sorry for you. You have severe mental problems that are beyond this internet forum. I don't think you will make it to see thirty years of age. You are a type of man that will always be alone and friendless. Good luck!

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is all this talk about "fair play" all of a sudden? There's no f'ing referees in this s.hit. What, I can't bang another girl just because some other dude met her a few years before me? All is fair in love and war. Seduction isn't a damn board game. There's no rules in this thing.
The one rule you can never escape is cause and effect.

"For every action, there is an equal and proportionate reaction"

I've dated a few married/engaged women. Thought nothing of it - I was young/horny and they were hot/willing. To me it seemed like a win-win situation. Till one time I made the mistake of going LTR with one of them, eventually persuading her to divorce that fool. For two years we lived together and were even talking about a wedding, maybe some kids. Right around that time I found out she was shagging some rich fart from uptown. Man, did that burn.

It hurt me to know that I had played any part in such an act of betrayal. While I was nutting on these chick's faces, their men were at home worried sick and feeling like sh*t, some never even discovering how they'd been played. These may have been AFC's, but even the saddest excuse of a chump does not deserve to feel that kind of pain. That sh*t is just plain WACK

I will give you some credit in being smarter than I was back then. You have managed to keep things sexual and keep your heart out of it, which is good for you. But that still doesn't take away from the sleaziness of what's going on, this sordid affair of betrayal.

You are right though. There are no rules etched in stone. Life's big questions always come down to a matter of preference.

My take is: Why entangle yourself with someone who can't keep their word, or demonstrate even the most rudimentary form of loyalty?

It's a poor choice taken from a place of desperation.

Sh*t, there are 2 married women that I can call right now and be getting some head within 30 minutes. I don't do it because

1. that BJ comes with a lot of baggage
2. I am turned off by women that sink this low
3. I'm seeing two young, unattached girls right now (working on a third)

To be honest I find the single ones to be more challenging. I am still traumatized at the ease with which so many married chicks will cheat. I don't think you will ever catch me tying that knot around my neck, not after what I've seen.

Whatever dog, this is just my POV - take it FWIW and don't get so self-righteous that you fail to hear some real sh*t from people who have been there and done that, several times over.

Edit: Hehe, nice to see you applying some of that indifference :up:

Last edited:

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent read the last 6 pages, but why would you even consider continue messing with a woman that would do that?
You had your fun, as low as it was of you, now BAIL. Its not like you can ever have a relationship with a chick like that, find somebody WITHOUT A HUSBAND to skeet into.
geez, thats how we end up with these stories on the news about a double homicide over a love triangle, smarten up.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Levex said:
geez, thats how we end up with these stories on the news about a double homicide over a love triangle, smarten up.
Haven't you heard? Just A Shot Away informed us that he has Einstein and 72 geniuses at his side that agree with him.

:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.