Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bangin hot chick wanting to be talked to, missed opportunity, second chance?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was at Starbucks yesterday in my scrubs (naturally "peacocking" clothes) and I was with my brother. This totally hot Asian babe gets in line a few customers behind me... smoking hot, looked about 19-21 (I'm 20). And then a black dude who didn't seem attractive looks-wise came in a few customers behind her.

(She was wearing a shirt from what seemed to be her job, which was two stores down from this Starbucks, this nail place... the thing girls go to, you know.)

Me and bro (we're Asian too) ordered out drinks and he sat down further away with his laptop, while I sat down at the table next to the place where you pick up the drinks.

She's waiting for her drinks right next to the counter, in front of me, facing away. The black dude finishes ordering and walks up to the counter and her and starts chatting away. She's smiling and laughing (apparently at his attempt). This goes on for about a minute or two, as she keeps smiling and turning around and looking straight at me... me, smiling back and smirking. He fails and looks mad and gets his drinks and jets out of there.

So, I stand up and walk to the counter next to her, not looking at her, and play it cool, like a fool... like a try-hard, waiting for my drinks. Then we keep exchanging glances a few times, both smiling. Then, I get my drink and sit down with my brother.

As she leaves, again, we exchange smiles and glances.

I said to my brother, "Dude that babe totally wanted me."
He says, "Yeah, I know! I wasn't sure if you noticed her looking at you also!"
I said, "Yeah... too bad I'm not manly enough to talk to her."

Then we joke about it... then say that I should come back in to Starbucks soon, then go to her nail place, and make a quick, brief number exchange, or something.

---

Alright... if I were to do anything, how should I go about this the second time around. Don't bother telling me how I should have gone about it the first time.

I've made a stupid habit of being overly ****y, with "dark-humor" type of funny, so I'm always scared of opening my mouth to new girls, because I come off as a jerk if they don't get my dark-humor. I need to stop that.

She_feelin_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats your example of "dark humor"? Just curious....

If I was you I'll walk in the nail salon and ask prices on a pedicure(some men get those) and maybe you can spot her in there...If she close wave her over and put your bid in. I be like hey how you doing? whats your prices on pedicures? Not making it seem like you just came in there just for the number or you were stalking her....Spark a small convo on your surroundings and exchange the number or if the convo develops into something really good see if she wants to go to Starbucks for lunch.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regret sucks when you realize you could have said something.

Live. Learn. Improve.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She_feelin_Me said:
Whats your example of "dark humor"? Just curious....
Dark humor, to me, is like joking and making light of a serious thing, or something that usually wouldn't be funny.

Like if I were to joke about that dude trying to pick her up (I can't say he's worst than me, at least HE tried), then be like, "Because I'm totally not chatting you up right now trying to get your number like he was."

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you were doing good - eye contact, sly grin, laid back watching the first guy crash and burn - right up until it came time to make a move.

some of us are more laid back than others... and its great to be patient. but you have to know when the time is right, to swiftly come to action and seize the moment.

slb

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the reason why you didn't approach her because you couldn't think of an opener? if thats the case, how would you rate this one ( just thought of it )

Since you noticed her shirt, you could walk up to her and say " Hey, do you work nearby in the nail salon?"
She says " yes ( hopefully ) "
Then you introduce yourself or something. how does that sound?

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude you were thinking too damn much.

you are probably a smart fvcker like me. we get cracks out of sh1t others dont think are funny, or downright appalling. things that other sh1ts laugh at, we think are mundane and bland.

at the risk of sounding like a PUA douche, you were absorbed into HER frame too much man. you were htinking "what will she think" who gives a fvck what she thinks. say what's on your mind.

if nothing is on your mind, then you are a boring fvck.

playing it "cool" until the chick leaves and you're sitll plaing it "cool" is a BS excuse and you know it. dont let this **** happen agian!!! it's happened to me too many fvckin times!!!

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright... if I were to do anything, how should I go about this the second time around. Don't bother telling me how I should have gone about it the first time.

Read.

Anyone?

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:

uh what's the difference? what you should've done the first time is exact what you should do if it were to happen again, aka your second chance.