Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bang Mexico- Town Suggestions

dr.harker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently outside Puerto Vallarta. Just now had my first same day bang for this trip. Spring break is happening in Cancun. Debating another week in PV, or going to Mexico City or Cancun.

I’m 39, so, spring break crowd in Cancun would be an age gap but I’m game (mostly bang chicks age 23-29).

For an American guy with retard-level Spanish skills (I live in California, so, I’m not completely lost), what are the best cities for hook up culture in Mexico?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would recommend Tijuana or any other town with a strong cartel presence. Due to gang wars, the gender ratio in those places in really lopsided...some of them barely have any males left. You are going to slay over there (no pun intended).

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would recommend Tijuana or any other town with a strong cartel presence. Due to gang wars, the gender ratio in those places in really lopsided...some of them barely have any males left. You are going to slay over there (no pun intended).
Tijuana is actually pretty good, if you don't mind paying.