"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Bang Mexico- Town Suggestions

dr.harker

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2019
Messages
46
Reaction score
37
Age
45
Currently outside Puerto Vallarta. Just now had my first same day bang for this trip. Spring break is happening in Cancun. Debating another week in PV, or going to Mexico City or Cancun.

I’m 39, so, spring break crowd in Cancun would be an age gap but I’m game (mostly bang chicks age 23-29).

For an American guy with retard-level Spanish skills (I live in California, so, I’m not completely lost), what are the best cities for hook up culture in Mexico?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
I would recommend Tijuana or any other town with a strong cartel presence. Due to gang wars, the gender ratio in those places in really lopsided...some of them barely have any males left. You are going to slay over there (no pun intended).
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I would recommend Tijuana or any other town with a strong cartel presence. Due to gang wars, the gender ratio in those places in really lopsided...some of them barely have any males left. You are going to slay over there (no pun intended).
Tijuana is actually pretty good, if you don't mind paying.
 
Top