Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ban ClickHere.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are leaving it up to show how NOT to act with a girl. This is a new techinque, but the thread looks like it might be taken out soon if it heads in the direction we think.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It got outta hand by the third response hon. He just went on the record saying that the free toy was missing out of his happy meal. I think that basic morality and manners would dictate that you just don't go around spitting in people's faces. Everyone knows that.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the rest of the thread girlie, I think he was just pissed for a bit and now he is cooling off. :cool:

Guys have tempers, that is just the way it is. It comes with the balls. Repressing it is silly. It needs to be first let out, and then DIRECTED into something that doesn't cause harm. :)

I think he is the LAST person that should be banned. ;)

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shorty, we went from Click Here proudly stating that he spit in the face of a girl who "disrespected" him, to Click Here conceding that maybe spitting in this girl's face wasn't the best course of action and asking for recommendations on what he should have done.

That may not have happened if the thread had been immediately deleted.

I believe that Click Here's post serves as an effective warning to others.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he saw this thread and got scared that someone would listen to the crazy woman, and subsequently changed his tune. Though he hasn't really, because he still can't see how it's not ok to go apes-hit on anyone who is rude.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Shorty, we went from Click Here proudly stating that he spit in the face of a girl who "disrespected" him, to Click Here conceding that maybe spitting in this girl's face wasn't the best course of action and asking for recommendations on what he should have done.

That may not have happened if the thread had been immediately deleted.

I believe that Click Here's post serves as an effective warning to others.
G, I feel what you're saying. Helping each other is the goal here, but there are anger issues here that are bigger than everyone, and only serve to drag down the tone of the site. I think that it sends out the wrong message, thats all.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
G, I feel what you're saying. Helping each other is the goal here, but there are anger issues here that are bigger than everyone, and only serve to drag down the tone of the site. I think that it sends out the wrong message, thats all.
I tend to be overly optimistic, but I think most of the guys here tend to agree with you that the behavior described in that post is not desirable.

Who knows? Maybe some guy will see that thread, put himself in Click's shoes, and read about how he should react in a similar circumstance... and maybe the next time a girl insults him, he will choose NOT to spit in the girl's face. If that happens, I'd say the good outweighs the bad.