Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Balance between religious extremism and controlling women?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole PUA scene exists because of how bad the dating landscape had gotten, it's simply a byproduct. If we still had the idealistic 1950s patriarchal Culture we wouldn't have PUAs.

Simps allowed the sexual revolution to happen and destroy the family unit.
Facts. Pua, Redpill and MGTOW are a response to a very uneven dating market.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can control a women with fear or desire.

If you control her with fear, she will run away at the first chance she gets. The cost to your personal worth as a man in attempting to achieve such a futile goal makes it never worth it. Only pathetic, insecure men try it.

If you control her with desire, she will be yours whether she is with you or not. She will be be yours as long as the desire lasts. If it doesn't, at that point you walk away with your head held high and simply find another.
So are we conceding that we just have to control women with desire. I agree with you. But this is not good news. Becuase a womans desire fades like the wind. It is capricious and is based on emotional fluctuations. If the West is basing their family unit on a females desire, then we are done.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the dating scene was all that bad when the PUAs first started gaining popularity. It was more of a way for awkward guys to find a way to be successful. Certainly the scene wasn't as good as it was back in the '50s. Back then a man was actually a catch. Before social media, The Pill was the big thing that changed everything.

As I said before, the men in the '50s failed their leadership roles by being abusive, unfaithful, and addicted to drink. The women at the time felt unfulfilled and unappreciated, and over time more women starting carving out more independent lives apart from men, aided by the thriving economies.
Zekko my dear brother, what world are you living in bro. The PUA movement gained traction because getting laid was harder to do. Akward guys always existed. Men did not change. Women's standards started changing. In our grandfathers era akward was ok. The 90s is when we started seeing cracks in society. We were first being introduced to the deleterious effects of the sexual revolution and hypergamy.

About the 1950's leadership you are not correct. Women did not rebel because of men failing leadership roles. Show me one piece of feminists literature that claimed that women were sick of men not being leaders lol. Feminism's rally cry was that men have all the perks in society and that women are sick of being house wives. In the book The Feminine Mystique ( the 3rd wave feminist Bible) this bytch is just complaining about being a housewive. It has nothing to do with men not being leaders.

I am sure some men were trash in the 1960s but not most. You have a very low opinion of men and are very gynocentric view of 1950s- 1960s history. You still are cool with me bro im just challenging your gynocentric statements.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would rather have liberty for women than totalitarian paternalism over them. Even if it really was a "gynocentric plot", denying education to women is too totalitarian for me. You have to consider what morality you yourself are sacrificing as a means to an end.

Besides that, i think it might make sense for us to more officially move in a polygamous direction as we are doing already, rather than clinging on to a veneer of monogamy. Raise kids in compounds and just be polygamous. Then you can just let go of all the anxiety about monogamy and women, if you cant find another way to let go of the anxiety.
Yes I agree homie. Poly is the future. I personally think that education past college for women should be discouraged. You cant have a functional society if the women are educated. It is impossible. I am sorry but it is the truth. If the women are educated past say college, they will make as much or more money than the men. Once that happens your society is finished 100%. Women are incapable of respecting men that they are on equal economic footing with. Never going to happen. This is why the Taliban banned female education past high school. So pick your poison.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko my dear brother, what world are you living in bro. The PUA movement gained traction because getting laid was harder to do. Akward guys always existed. Men did not change..
There were always awkward guys, as you say. What was different in the 90s was the internet had become popular, and now these guys had a place to gather and pool their ideas. The PUA movement was born out of guys on the internet getting together and trying to crack the "formula" for picking up women. Dating was different in the 90s, but it was nothing like what we see today with social media.

Now as for the 50s, I'm not trying to trash those guys. I do maintain that many men failed in their leadership roles, but I don't see that as surprising since life is not easy, and most humans are going to fail. You are correct that many women simply wanted more power for themselves, and were bored being housewives, that was probably the main reason the patriarchy failed, along with The Pill. WWII got more women working and earning their own wages, so they wanted to get out of the house.

But I still think men failed in their leadership roles. Arguably, had they been successful, there wouldn't have been a WWII. This is not a gynocentric view, this is from a masculine perspective. I am not concerned with what women were doing, I am looking at what men could have done to be more successful. If I am looking to improve my life that is not a gynocentric view.

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
So are we conceding that we just have to control women with desire. I agree with you. But this is not good news. Becuase a womans desire fades like the wind. It is capricious and is based on emotional fluctuations. If the West is basing their family unit on a females desire, then we are done.
You can piss against the wind; or you can harness the wind to your benefit.

What sort of a man would want to be tied to a woman who didn't desire him?

It's easy: you move on, find another and enjoy life.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If alphas are those that most women want to ****, then there's your answer. Want. Not forcing it is the best way to do it. Then you know honestly that you are desirable. Those who drug or force women into sex will always have that nagging part in their brain that she doesn't really like him, and it will just agitate him further. There is nothing better than a man knowing that a woman is truly into him. It feeds into the success feedback loop that he likely has in life and proves that he is doing things correctly.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Puritans attempted what the Taliban is doing. They enforced strict laws against female sexuality. They knew that uncontrolled hypergamy will ruin the world. I am not in favor of being brutal to women if they act like a whure but is there a balance? If you let it go unchecked you get modern America. If you go Sharia law you get invaded by the West lol.

Even in these Sharia law cultures I suspect homosexuality is high because of sexual repression. So is there a balance? Maybe there is no balance. Or the balance is what we had in the 1980s America? I feel like the 1980s were the perfect balance between the sexes. Women had some sexual liberation but not enough to ruin the world.
Personally, I do think the Taliban are a bit unreasonable.

But then, so are modern feminists.

Maybe we should send them to Afghanistan and let them all work it out between themselves.

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I do think the Taliban are a bit unreasonable.

But then, so are modern feminists.

Maybe we should send them to Afghanistan and let them all work it out between themselves.
Exactly! Let's see how the 'strong, independent woman' fares over there. Let them march through Kabul with their signs and megaphones preaching "my body, my rules".

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly! Let's see how the 'strong, independent woman' fares over there. Let them march through Kabul with their signs and megaphones preaching "my body, my rules".
I'd like to see that. And just in case with words they can't understand each other, let's give them a few leftover bazookas so that they can understand each other better.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If alphas are those that most women want to ****, then there's your answer. Want. Not forcing it is the best way to do it. Then you know honestly that you are desirable. Those who drug or force women into sex will always have that nagging part in their brain that she doesn't really like him, and it will just agitate him further. There is nothing better than a man knowing that a woman is truly into him. It feeds into the success feedback loop that he likely has in life and proves that he is doing things correctly.
Good point and i agree. The only problem is that it is a catch 22. If we let them only fuuk who they want then they will make disastrous decisions. We will end up with the mess we have today. So the moral way is the most destructive way. Its a lose/ lose situation.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point and i agree. The only problem is that it is a catch 22. If we let them only fuuk who they want then they will make disastrous decisions. We will end up with the mess we have today. So the moral way is the most destructive way. Its a lose/ lose situation.
For me it has become a "double win" situation lol. Ive always supported the "moral" way and still do, not just cause of liberty but also cause there's no point being with someone who doesnt want to be with you anyway. But, now i also want to see the destruction that you guys forecast :rofl: if you think we'll ever see it, then i cant wait to see it.

✓ More women on OLD while pregnant or with newborns
✓ More encouragement of hedonism and narcissism
✓ More infidelity
✓ More family breakup and kids raised in broken households
✓ More men raised to be simps and white knights
✓ More "relationships" without genuine emotion
✓ More polygyny and polyandry
✓ Maybe most of all more anguish and more mental unhealth

Bring it on! when is it coming?

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it has become a "double win" situation lol. Ive always supported the "moral" way and still do, not just cause of liberty but also cause there's no point being with someone who doesnt want to be with you anyway. But, now i also want to see the destruction that you guys forecast :rofl: if you think we'll ever see it, then i cant wait to see it.

✓ More women on OLD while pregnant or with newborns
✓ More encouragement of hedonism and narcissism
✓ More infidelity
✓ More family breakup and kids raised in broken households
✓ More men raised to be simps and white knights
✓ More "relationships" without genuine emotion
✓ More polygyny and polyandry
✓ Maybe most of all more anguish and more mental unhealth

Bring it on! when is it coming?
Its already here. This is why we are on this forum. This forum is a refuge from a crumbling society due to female liberation. The rate of male virginity is as high as its ever been in 50 yrs. It is skyrocketing. Negative birth rate, no one is starting families, SJWs, woke politics, high divorce rate etc.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Puritans attempted what the Taliban is doing. They enforced strict laws against female sexuality. They knew that uncontrolled hypergamy will ruin the world. I am not in favor of being brutal to women if they act like a whure but is there a balance? If you let it go unchecked you get modern America. If you go Sharia law you get invaded by the West lol.

Even in these Sharia law cultures I suspect homosexuality is high because of sexual repression. So is there a balance? Maybe there is no balance. Or the balance is what we had in the 1980s America? I feel like the 1980s were the perfect balance between the sexes. Women had some sexual liberation but not enough to ruin the world.
No. Fellas, I run a tight ship. Comply or bye. I've met a handful of awesome women in my life. None I would marry or have kids with.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy the decline.

I've ran into a lot of women in lock down. Haggard land whales in 2021 is a under statement. Patriarchy saved women from themselves.

Every one of the big 3 religions among several others warned of female nature. Even if you disregard dogma the infinite wisdom is warning.

Homeostasis ftw!

It's not kicked into over drive because of the daddy government parade. Promo for girl power and daddy government redistribute male resources to women by FORCE.

Their lives are garbage and the outcomes are fitting. I have no remorse nor any sympathy for the ****ery. I got the popcorn out (not that I eat it) and hammock. Charging up my troll cannon as I watch the world burn. Good riddance.

Self amuse. See the humor in women eating themselves to death. Getting ran through and squandering fertility. Classic modern women.

The art of not giving a **** ftw. Control the controllables. Chat up baeeee. Pull or next. I don't keep modern women in rotation. Just another brick in the wall.

The future is cat farms.

There is no AMBIGUITY. Comply or bye. Smash or #next! Choose your destiny!

I am going places in life. A woman can come along for the ride or get left behind. Real talk. Drop invites till dead. Girls are future cat ladies.

If you aren't laughing you aren't doing it right.

Pulling is funny. Chatting up and getting baeeee is funny. Rejections, feminism, modern women, and female ego mania is all funny. It's hilarious. See the humor in it all.