“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bahhhh she's f'n NEXT!

unistork

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Yea called up this chick and asked if she was busy tonight and she's all like "oh..yah sorry I have guests coming over.. maybe next time" and I tell her what I was gonna do then she's like "Oh maybe if my plans change..." **** it.. She's some party hard chick who's dumb and has no morals and just flirts with any guy. She didn't even remember me when I called she had to think real hard. B!tch.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
and why did u have to start a new thread over a rejection ?
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Seems like a lot of effort to expend over someone who doesn't have the character traits that you like.
 
Top