Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Baffling situation; I haven't found info on how to handle this

stubbornlights

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,
There's this one girl I'm really into and I have no idea how to approach the situation. About a year ago now, things actually fell apart. She rejected me. I'll explain:

The Backstory
When we met, it was strange. We were both made senseless by each other's presence. For eight months, we talked together feverishly, with both subtle and no so subtle indications of our affection. It was clear to both of us that there was something between us that was pretty deep. There were many phone calls and coffee dates, walks, all that. But I guess we're both strange, somewhat shy, and neither one of us could bring ourselves to state the obvious. I decided to change that one day; I sent her a letter explicitly stating my feelings for her. A few days later, she rejected me.

Present day
First, I know everything I did before was completely ridiculous. Love letters and all that stuff is an invitation for disaster. I accepted it, and tried to reconcile with my failure. But, strangely enough, she has kept in touch with me during the past year since she rejected me. Lately, things she writes and says are tinted with nostalgic overtones, vaguely romantic sentiments, and she's hinting at getting together and she actually just asked me out to an event.

I have a feeling that not everything disentegrated when I 'professed my love' the first time around. She herself remarked that I have an incredible mystery about myself, a source of intrique. She still speaks to me as if humbled or awestruck by my presence. But I know I can't approach things the way I did before, look at where it got me! And I have thoroughly read the excellent advice this site has, but I wonder if it's applicable in a situation that has so much history? Should I be dealing with her as if I've just met her for the first time? She already knows I have feelings for her, how can I go about not effing this up the second time around? I feel like I have a second chance here, and I'd hate to fail twice.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. If anybody has insight into how to waltz this flaming sword juggling tango, I'm sure it's the DJ's. -Cheers

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I honestly wish I had some good advice for you, but I just don't. I hope I can learn something from your little plight, because that's quite a bind you're in, but you actually seem to have a chance. The next step you take is key, and I can't tell you what that is. Perhaps if you go out with her, she'll tell you how she feels about the situation, then that will be your cue to accept her.

DankneZS

Reaction score
Don't accept her date.

The roles of pursuer and pursuee have switched.

Tell her to write you a love letter better than the one you wrote her. Then you'll go on the date. You now have the upper hand and have something to tease her about later on.

If you don't accept the date make another one on your terms.

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
just use come C&F I guess

"Lets go out for coffee, but this time you have to pay...... and put out"

Shocker