Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Badmannaz "Reckless" Theory

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a regular joe...an average adam this might be for you....

One would never consider the actual traumatic turbulence men go through during the dating and relational phase in his lifetime. It is already proven that WOMEN are the one's who control the dating game. For the simple fact she can sleep with about 90% of the men she encounters. while we are lucky to run across pv,ssy every other week (with effort). I didnt realize the agony that most men go through until i recently watched "500 days of summer" in the anti-romantic indie film this young man falls in love with a woman he would be able to sample but would never have...in the end he realizes there is no such thing as fate..and if it is you sure is hell don't know it..i spent much of my time pondering my own fate. in seclusion after multiple failed attempts with women...

see after you reach the approaching level..then comes dating level....then comes intimacy level...and each level things become more intense..stakes become higher...and i could never break past intimacy....i could have my way with women..but would always find that the fantasy i would reside in would only be short-lived....you become introverted....secluded....alone. It's the curse of being a player. all adventures soon come to an end.

I would stay in this mindstate until i picked up this book about the differences between men and women explaining the courtship through a small metahporic story about the chiclid effect... in the wild the chiclid fish is so close in shape and size you cannot tell which is male or female...only through aggression can you tell which one is male....in the society if the female fish as the slightest feeling that the male isn't aggresive enough and her aggression isn't supressed they do not mate....

with this said if your reading this (cuz im running out of time) AGGRESSION AND SEX GO HAND IN HAND WITH MEN.....FEAR AND SEXUALITY CANNOT CO-EXIsT IN A MAN......YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REJECTED IF YOU ARE NOT AGGRESIVE.....FEAR AND SEX GO HAND IN HAND WITH WOMEN....she must feel submissive to feel sexy.... AGGRESION AND SEx CANNOT CO EXIST IN A WOMAN AT THE SAME TIME...

BE RECKLESS.....BE DANGEROUS...BE AGGRESIVE...FEAR NOT REJECTION...FEAR ITSELF IS THE REASON YOU HAVE FAILED TO GET ANY....

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, got kind of crazy towards the end but you sound like you are on the right track, although this is something I've seen on this site about 20 times now just today, you are on your way to self enlightment.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your thread made me watch the movie. Not bad, but all too true! The leading woman in the movie, I have always thought she was a plain pretty. This type of woman in real life is the one to watch out for. You think that you can pull off being a "nice guy" with and she will DESTROY you.

It will hit you like a ton of bricks because in your mind you thought she would not hurt you. You let your guard down and wham!

Really in most circumstances you should be glad you are at least getting it and do not take it seriously. Let her work for you, not the other way around.

I saw The Hurt Locker the other night and there was a saying in it that I liked: "You don't tell me no, I tell you no." That is how you treat women and relationships!

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thundernuts said:
hmm, got kind of crazy towards the end but you sound like you are on the right track, although this is something I've seen on this site about 20 times now just today, you are on your way to self enlightment.
lol it might have sounded crazy at the end because i was running out of time i had to do something...but it's absolutely essential....we cant be afraid and excpect to get any.....u have to be aggresive...and aggression can be corelated with recklisness..this is why girls like bad boys....there aggresive...

p.s. if you keep reading the same thing...maybe were trying to tell you something..im one of the guys who only come back to give advice not get it....get it.... ;-)

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with being aggressive, having no fear and being able to shrug off rejection. Good post.