Bad timing...

Eliza

Don Juan
Reaction score
For starters, I know this is a site for men but I thought what a perfect opportunity to see what a man would do in a situation that is affecting someone that I've got interest in. I'm posting it this forum because the guy in the situation is 26.

Just a question. If you met the perfect girl for you, a girl who embodied everything you look for and the more months you spent hanging out with her the more you realized this but it was bad timing what would you do?

The girl (me) is being patient but can only wait for so long before starting to wonder whether or not time is being wasted.

Bad timing in this situation is; an angry baby's momma trying to make you miserable (you broke up with her months ago), money problems due to the angry EX, very sick dad, unhappy with the way your looks have declined thanks to that same EX and the habits you devoped with her so you're not really feeling like your old confident self.

The "Perfect" girl; Loves to please you, makes you happy, jokes around with you and laughs at your jokes, similar taste in entertainment related things, attractive (gets a lot of looks from men), little if no drama, nympho and loves to go down on you, good cook, good with kids, has been caring and understanding of the situation, the list goes on....

edmond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The "Perfect" girl; Loves to please you, makes you happy, jokes around with you and laughs at your jokes, similar taste in entertainment related things, attractive (gets a lot of looks from men), little if no drama, nympho and loves to go down on you, good cook, good with kids, has been caring and understanding of the situation, the list goes on....[/QUOTE]
Sounds like you are full of shlt.

Mind_Body_Soul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eliza said:
The "Perfect" girl; Loves to please you, makes you happy, jokes around with you and laughs at your jokes, similar taste in entertainment related things, attractive (gets a lot of looks from men), little if no drama, nympho and loves to go down on you, good cook, good with kids, has been caring and understanding of the situation, the list goes on....
Definitely bad timing, the perfect girl should get out of that situation and send me a message. :whistle:

Eliza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you are full of shlt.[/QUOTE]

Actually I'm not, that's who/how I am. I'm not perfect that's why I put it in quotations. I can be emotional and even though I'm book smart I can be really ditsy but doesn't that go along with most girls? Thsoe are the only things I can think of or have been told of that are negatives about me. But, I'm really not here to defend myself or try to prove that I am who I am.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, now lets re-translate what you said in your post to something thats a bit more honest and clear...

Him
- life has kicked him in the nuts, stolen his wallet and left him for dead in some ditch. his whole world is falling apart and he's got a marathon journey on top of that to turn it around provided he gets the energy to do that.

You
- look at everything I can offer him. i want him. he should be mine. he should be satisfying my deep desire to find my soulmate. what is wrong with him? why can't he just give me what i want.

Him
- "hmmm, should i complicate my life by adding another woman in to it, who even though it looks like it would be great, will she stand by me through all this crap or will she turn in to just another self centered woman who makes everything about her while in the same breath going on about how unselfish and supportive shes been."

based on your post if you WERE a high quality woman you wouldn't be looking to get in to this guys pants when his father is dying, he has the weight of the world on his shoulders and probably is trying his best just to keep it together.

but then again, i wouldn't be surprised if, like most women (likely subconsciously), you smell blood in the water. a broken man - the perfect prey. rush in and be nurse nightengale and turn him in to your AFC puppy for the rest of his life.

anyway, perhaps a bit extreme, but its possible this is what is going on right now.

the fact that the dominant trait of your post is your lack of patience suggests to me that you are putting YOUR wants far and above any consideration for what this guy is going through and HIS needs. notice: your WANTS and his NEEDS.

this guys in the ring with life and right now its kicking the living crap out of him. hes probably doing all he can just to stay on his feet and make it to the next round. meanwhile you're in the front row bouncing up and down and throwing a tantrum because he won't look at you while he's fighting.

don't feel bad about posting to the forum. i think its great when women post here. it gives the other guys a chance to see how it is a woman's mind works.

i'm not saying your a bad person or anything. im just saying that my impression from your post is that your still in the "ME" phase of life - which is about the last thing this guy probably needs right now.

Eliza

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right about a lot of stuff. I've known him for a few years been friends with him for 1 1/2 yrs. A lot of that stuff happened in the last 6 months. So, I don't think the whole "saving him from his horrible life" thing is accurate but I can understand where you're coming from with it. I'd prefer he didn't have this stuff going on but what am I to do. It's hard because I consider him my best guy friend and then our physical relationship is far better than anything I've experience with other guys so it's a hard thing to just let go but the timing couldn't be worse.