"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

BAD SPOT ... What shall I do?

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Dang Boys.

I have been ranting about my EX's friend (Amber). Well she is telling me to call her tonight using SMS, I am thinking okay. I get another SMS telling me she is bored and wants to hang out. I write back and ask if she meant Dairy Queen? She is like nope, anywhere I get off at like 9:30 and don't have to be home.

It's all fine and dandy. Except that I have a sort of GF (Good friend with benefits) and she is out of town till Tuesday. I believe she is just wanting to hang out as friends but this would be a first ever. Not to mention she is my my EX's "BEST FRIEND". She told me that she does not like going to movies due to her not liking to just sit and not doing anything. For the last 2 hours I played SMS tag and can't think of anything to do with her. She talked with my sort of GF and is friends with her also. What could I possibly do? I thought about inviting her over to my place tommorow night after work, I will be home alone.

I am lost guys, help me.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Stop being a retard.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
She could be testing you. Anyways, stop playing SMS tag and phone her, for god sakes. Other then that, go to the park or a coffeehouse.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Sh1t Test, I know.

I will call her around 7:30. I am thinking of doing something with her tommorow, maybe Starbucks?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top