"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Bad oneitis but feeling inspired, advice needed

madlib

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2015
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Age
34
I never fall for anyone. I’m by no means good at seduction but I’m always trying to talk to a few women. Some I get and some I don’t, the ones I usually get are the more undesirable, and I go through dry spells but also get some here and there. I long to **** hot chicks and I think I slowly get better over time but I make slow progress.


I fell for this one back in late summer, super hard. My friends invited her out and we got drunk one night and I got her snap. I heard she was looking for a boyfriend and I should go after her, so I started talking to her.

She rejected me, and I talked to her for a bit after that and got rejected again. I stopped hitting her up after this but have ran into her once or twice since, I thought I had a good interaction with her but she told a female friend of mine that she got the vibe I was mad at her but that she had nothing against me and thinks I’m decent. It left me confused, I wasn’t mad at her in the slightest?


I try to forget about her but it’s hard. I have a date this coming weekend with someone I find attractive and really liked awhile back but I still think about this girl. I’ve met others since. Every time I start to forget about her something comes up that makes me remember. She was so pretty and sweet but you could tell underneath the surface she was a complete freak.


My roommate was showing me some slutty pics she uploaded to some private Instagram tonight that only a few people follow her on, she posted them months before I talked to her. This would make many people bitter, angry, or sad. But it inspired me. It made me fee anxious and excited. I want to **** with girls like this. I see a near future where I do. Many guys want a girl with a life, college, a career, goals. I say **** all that. I want a bad ***** that’s dependent on me. Maybe multiple. One where I have to run their entire life for them or they can’t survive. I know it’s bad for me. I know it’s sick. But it’s all I care for in life. I want to get a girl like this to settle down and change who she is for me.

I went nuts on acid a few months ago, in a good way. Many will hate on drug use but this is a spiritual tool. I sold everything I own, and decided to focus solely on career, fitness, and game. I have completely changed as a person in a few short months, I've picked up some interesting hobbies along the way, I feel like I'm on the brink of something.

How do I get to this point? I need some pointers, it would be greatly appreciated.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

madlib

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2015
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Age
34
Sort of like the stages of grief, you never built yourself up enough to where you resent the rejection, rather you internalize it. You should lose interest in those that reject you for their poor taste in men.
It isn't like that though, I want to get to a point where the types of women who would usually reject me chase after me and fall in love with me.
 

madlib

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2015
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Age
34
Hey Laraiders85 you got any advice for me?
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
You sound like someone who bypassed the psych ward's internet restrictions, or a troll.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I don't understand how though, I'm serious, is it really that bad that I want to make bad bitches fall in love with me
Forget about them get your paper up. Theyll sniff around later.
 
Top