Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bad Marriage

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just a story fellas. I felt kinda bad for these two but thought I would share.

Fri night, I take my wife to my co xmas party. She wore a little blue dress and heels. She went all out.

Sat night, we went to a local cafe/eaterie where they had live music. Anyway, we run into this gal and start talking to her. It's not the first time we have talked to her. She wants to come over to see our house. I know her husband is around somewhere so I ask her where he is and she goes and get's him on the other side of this place.

So, we are at the house and I'm talking to the husband, having a good convo. We listen to some music. Seems like a good guy. Your average Joe if you will.

This guys wife starts saying stuff to my wife like:
Your husband is a great guy
He loves you. It's obvious.
Wish my husband treated me like your's does
We have no intimacy in our marriage
I'm not getting any
blah blah blah

So the hubby doesnt pay her any attention at all the whole night. You could just tell they were a trainwreck yet to happen.

So the women take a tour upstairs and come down and my wife is wearing a black evening dress the other gal wanted her to try on and see. The gal starts in on how she wanted a dress like that so her and hubby could go somewhere nice. It was like this woman if only for a short time, was living vicariously through my wife.

Couple other things:
The other gal is pretty hot for her age
The hubby seems a bit afc
They have only been married a few years

There was no question they didnt care for each other any longer, but this guys wife is just starved for some attention/action.

Point is, they should not be together and are wasting their lives away. I did something simliar in my first marriage (I waited too long to eject).

Don't any of you guys end up like this. If it ain't workin, bail.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it is definitely sad to see couples who are not getting along...or who seem to have 0 passion for life or for each other...unfortunately, there are lots of bad examples of all sorts of things on many spectrums in the world...I generally try to focus on the good...I do definitely wonder why some folks stay together...my intuition usually says: assets and finances.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddha....this guys wife has been looking for work for 2 yrs and mentioned that she is scared her hubby will lose his. You may very well be right. But there seems to be no attraction there. If I were him, I'd be taking care of her in the bedroom bigtime. She is just starved for attention. Why he's not doing this is beyond me. She is very attractive with a killer figure.

I bet she ultimately will find another source of physical satisfaction. It will fall apart eventually. Sad.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
That sounds like a menage waiting to happen. You and your wife should invite her up sometime to "see the house". ;)

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
That sounds like a menage waiting to happen. You and your wife should invite her up sometime to "see the house". ;)
squirrels...she's made it clear I can have it. My wife knows it as well. Threesome? Probably. Call me old fashioned though. I don't cheat. Mrs.5string takes care of me very well.

She told me last night when they were upstairs that the other gal wanted to know what kind of lingerie she wore so she showed her. Other gal says "does it get 5string fired up"? My wife says "yep, try it on your hubby and see what happens"! Like I said, if she was my wife, I'd mount her every chance I had. :D

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
5string said:
squirrels...she's made it clear I can have it. My wife knows it as well. Threesome? Probably. Call me old fashioned though. I don't cheat. Mrs.5string takes care of me very well.

She told me last night when they were upstairs that the other gal wanted to know what kind of lingerie she wore so she showed her. Other gal says "does it get 5string fired up"? My wife says "yep, try it on your hubby and see what happens"! Like I said, if she was my wife, I'd mount her every chance I had. :D
Haha...a threesome isn't about "cheating". It's about you and your wife "sharing" another person. That's how you approach it, anyway.

I respect your angle on it...I'm just saying if the idea DOES interest you, Mrs. 5string would have to be down with it as well. Then you both invite her over and treat her as your "girl-toy" for the night. Just always treat her like the "guest" so your wife still knows she's #1.

If the Mrs. doesn't want it, then it's out. :p

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Haha...a threesome isn't about "cheating". It's about you and your wife "sharing" another person. That's how you approach it, anyway.

I respect your angle on it...I'm just saying if the idea DOES interest you, Mrs. 5string would have to be down with it as well. Then you both invite her over and treat her as your "girl-toy" for the night. Just always treat her like the "guest" so your wife still knows she's #1.

If the Mrs. doesn't want it, then it's out. :p
Funny thing is, I think the Mrs. might do it. She'd probably do anything to please me. She's said as much. Most guys here would be ok with it. Just not a place I wanna go. Honestly, it does interest me, it's just that I would feel strange about it the morning after. I know I would. I'm gettin what I need nearly every day/night.

One thing guys on here need to realize is that there is just as much action to be had in your 40's and 50's as there are in your 20's and 30's. Trust me on that one.

Last edited:

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing guys on here need to realize is that there is just as much action to be had in your 40's and 50's as there are in your 20's and 30's. Trust me on that one.
What about your late 90's?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
What about your late 90's?
Even better. Ratios of men to women in nursing homes are about 20 women for every guy.

Plus, think about this:

1)Most chicks in the nursing home only wear panties, nighties, robes n sh!t like that.
2)There are beds everywhere.
3)Wanna get high? They have all kinds of drugs there. Plus, Medicaid pays for them.
4)All kinds of cool sh!t to do with the chicks such as take the nursing home shuttle to the docs office, grocery, etc.
5)Always can take a chick downstairs to the cafeteria for a dinner date.
6)They can't run. Easy to catch em.
7)Most wear dentures. Get the picture?

The list is endless.

Last edited:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Even better. Ratios of men to women in nursing homes are about 20 women for every guy.

Plus, think about this:

1)Most chicks in the nursing home only wear panties, nighties, robes n sh!t like that.
2)There are beds everywhere.
3)Wanna get high? They have all kinds of drugs there. Plus, Medicaid pays for them.
4)All kinds of cool sh!t to do with the chicks such as take the nursing home shuttle to the docs office, grocery, etc.
5)Always can take a chick downstairs to the cafeteria for a dinner date.
6)They can't run. Easy to catch em.
7)Most wear dentures. Get the picture?

The list is endless.
Ha Ha Ha - hilarious !!

And when you feel REALLY old and beat up, you just look at that big poster of Keith Richards on your wall. You'll feel better in an instant.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She told me last night when they were upstairs that the other gal wanted to know what kind of lingerie she wore so she showed her. Other gal says "does it get 5string fired up"? My wife says "yep, try it on your hubby and see what happens"! Like I said, if she was my wife, I'd mount her every chance I had.
I don't see any indication here that she "made it clear I could have it".

If she's wanting to know if your wife's lingerie fires you up, she's probably trying to find some sort of lingerie or way to get her husband fired up, since you say he isn't giving her any. It sounds to me like she's trying to find a way to get her husband interested in her again.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she is a fvking nutcake if you spent a day around her...and he's just beyond what he can tolerate...

Who knows man. Some men grow sour with time. So do some women. Maybe she's sexy but is an odd-one in the bed...maybe she's just an odd-one in general and this turns him off.

People are Strange....

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I don't see any indication here that she "made it clear I could have it".

If she's wanting to know if your wife's lingerie fires you up, she's probably trying to find some sort of lingerie or way to get her husband fired up, since you say he isn't giving her any. It sounds to me like she's trying to find a way to get her husband interested in her again.
zekko, trust me, she did let me know. I ignored it.

Very true, she is frustrated and is trying to get her husband to become interested again. No doubt. Never saw anything like it.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Ha Ha Ha - hilarious !!

And when you feel REALLY old and beat up, you just look at that big poster of Keith Richards on your wall. You'll feel better in an instant.
Funny!

I forgot. Naked bingo on Thursday nights. How cool. :crackup:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
zekko, trust me, she did let me know. I ignored it.
I know there are plenty of this type of woman out there because I've run into them, but seriously:
What kind of woman is friends with your wife, while trying to have sex with her husband? Sounds pretty trashy to me.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I know there are plenty of this type of woman out there because I've run into them, but seriously:
What kind of woman is friends with your wife, while trying to have sex with her husband? Sounds pretty trashy to me.
We just know them casually. Not really friends. I like them both, but maybe she is a nut. Who knows. All I do know is that I'm not gonna mess with her.

The whole point of this was that I have never ever seen such mental and physical frustration in a woman. The hubby appears not care one bit about her. I think that marriage is over and neither one of them has come to terms with it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
The hubby appears not care one bit about her
Well then, according to pickup dogma (that's my new favorite expression) that means he holds all the power in the relationship, right? Maybe he is using "indifference" to keep the frame, since you say she is kind of hot.

I hope they don't have any kids.