Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bad flakeout by girl at work!

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some sadly hilarious sh1t happened at work today with a girl that flaked on me. To be honest, since finding this site this is my first REAL rejection (i'm not counting approaches or numbers pre-date)

I'd slowly got to know her since around September last year, had very good rapport, awesome conversation and was getting decent signals. Had a successful "date" before Christmas (before she went on holidays) and another one last week where we went to a casual dancing class.

Once again, feeling on top of my one-on-one natural game we were VERY comfortable with each other and got crazy amounts of kino with the dancing. Everything seemed to be going well until the end when she suddenly declared she had to go home.

Something smelled fishy...and was confirmed when she knocked back a follow-up spontaneously suggested date because she already had plans. Then last chance, I gave her 4 days warning to come out with me to an outdoor cinema (one of our favourite childhood movies was on), but again she "had plans" without suggesting an alternative.

The night with "plans" was tonight. We work at a call centre in evenings....and tonight the b1tch was there!!! :D

I just greeted her and said enthusiastically how genius her shortcut route to work was (as if I cared little about the flake), while she had this awkward guilty look on her face. At the perfect moment, a mate came up and stole away my attention.

Priceless! Now I'm just bemused how such decent rapport turned into a heartless flake, and am wondering how working most nights a week with her will turn out?

If this happens to you at work...just play it cool and let her feel all the awkwardness!

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Best thing to do is show her how little you care! Be nice to her and say hi etc because you're not bothered, she missed out!

Lately I've had one come crawling back to me with her tail between her legs! She ignored me for a while but it didn't bother me in the slightest and I sent an msn message saying "hey, how are you! I take it the dates off but its probably for the best... talk soon!".

She came crawling back a few days later claiming she was busy and her sister was using her msn and the phone was broke!! lol Shes looking forward to a date but I'm spinning plates so I'll keep her as a spear! ;)

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I maybe disagree - all that kino and did you ever isolate her and go for the kiss?

She probably thinks your not confident, and not boyfriend material. Seems like you moved too slow, or she just lost interest because you wernt what she was looking for.

Good work on making her feel awkward though, she deserved that one for lieing to you, which all chicks do. As you get older you can smell their BS tricks ha.

Learn from this one, and dont give her a 2nd thought. You're following the right tracks for the recovery

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answers - haha let us know how this one turns out...be careful about not taking any more bullsh1t from her.

MacAvoy - yeh I agree with you....I've worked on and off at the place for nearly two years total, spoken to many girls and only asked out two. The first became my long term GF. (now you see how confident I was about the flaker).
The positive is this is just a casual job...no big deal if I quit (and I will soon anyway)

PectoralisMajor - you may be onto something with the moving too slow...i kinda dragged it out as I was sleeping with two other girls and wanted to finish with them before I started anything.
But as far as isolating for a kiss....there was a clear barrier up. Got some ice cream after the class, walked to a park, and I spontaneously suggested to play on the equipment. She was keeping a certain physical distance at this time, as if expecting a move to be made. I could smell bullsh1t in the air...

One thing to note, this girl is very inexperienced with guys (all girls school, no boyfriend since being at Uni, and seemingly from a traditional family). Freakin difficult to read.