“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BAD DJ'ing Days

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
What do you fellas do on days, when **** just seems to get worse and worse and you can't seem to get in the DJ state of mind or everything you worked on so hard, comes crumbling down to the floor within a few days and you are left with nothing? Give me your thoughts on the subject.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
That same **** is happening to me right now after getting back to school from surgery, but I don't let that sh*t get to me.
 

***

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
27
Reaction score
1
What helps me to be 100% on a consistent basis is to find the problem. Instead of being over come with the emotions your feeling, think them out, why am I mad? Why aren't I as cool as I was yesturday? Once you've figured out the cause the answer is usually not as bad as you think. Don't look to others when you don't feel yourself, look to yourself.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
I tried working out, but yet I am pissed off all the time. Everyone around me is noticing it, but I can't seem to get stuff together. The last 3 days have been hell and wow, its sad to say but I am sure that I have not hit rock bottom yet. I did the looking at the good days for guidance thing, but I normally have a gameplan (I know that is bad) because I am not good with thinking on my feet, so when it comes crashing down, so do I. Thinking of giving up DJ'ing due to it.
 

Rad

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Think rationally..it may not be easy but emotions tend to fog your rational way of thinking
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
I am thinking logically right now, but I am not finding a solution only more questions that I can't answer. Plus, I am at square one and can't go anywhere as every avenue of DJ'ing I had for rainy days have been destroyed and all my current projects went down as well. I dont know how to avoid these type of situations and how to get back in the DJ'ing frame of mind and aquire new projects.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
the mindset is not a light

it doesnt turn on and turn off

you had a false conception that you had grasped it and now that it is a sh!tty day, its gone ...but it was never there to begin with

but when you feel as if you have lost everything you do what you need to do and then you do things just to make you happy.

like not worrying about phone numbers and all those things and worry about how you are going to have fun on friday night
 

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Hawaii
hmm

I just came home from a terrible day at school and i usually go here to learn something new. I was wondering to myself why do i feel so bad? Why is this day so terrible for DJing? While walking home i also saw one of my afc ex-friends with a chick, then i started thinking man she is hott why the F*ck am i not walking home with that kind of a$$? That just made me feel worse.


so now i come home and i start thinking, and i realize that i am making this day worse than it is, by trying to find happiness in social acceptence or trying too hard to be a cool guy today, instead of finding happiness within myself. Which would make me happy more than just getting attention from some hoes. I also realized that im a real attention wh0re and if i dont get the attention i want i probably give out an aura of desperation and start feeling bad for a stupid reason. But that was just in my case

so yeah, *** is very right, instead of coming here, look for whats wrong within yourself and dont be blinded by your frustration just think logically and you will be glad you did.

heh, whatever, tommorow is another day

Merry christmas!
ron
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Here's my suggestion and what I do

-get an early night's rest the day before and wake up early enough to do everything you've wanted to do in the morning.

-Don't fall into negative patterns, if you feel bad, go talk to someone, don't allow yourself to be by yourself, and if possible make sure it's girls

-Dull your negative inner voice, think of all the positive things you've accomplished to boost your brain.

- When you have some free time by yourself, after school, just chill by yourself for about a day or two so you can get lost in your thoughts and find out what's holding you back.

-I know this sounds hard, but you gotta realise it is just a game. Once you get that in your head, that tommorow's a new day and nothing here will last forever, then you can get back to your full potential. When i get into a rut (like I currently am) it is normally because I am overanalyzing little things, and not acting but reacting.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
LOL, thanks for the help guys. My day has gone a bit more the way I wanted it too and I got some of my mojo back. The negativity was killing it, i know it was. Well looks like I wont give up DJ'ing afterall.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dabuek

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Paid, Laid & Made
LOL, thanks for the help guys. My day has gone a bit more the way I wanted it too and I got some of my mojo back. The negativity was killing it, i know it was. Well looks like I wont give up DJ'ing afterall.
That's like giving up bodybuilding... It's a lifestyle change, and not just temporary! You can't give it up!!!
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
TELL ME ABOUT IT. I would not be complete without it, I have gotten used to it. There is no leaving it. Once a DJ, Always a DJ.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*****es they come, they go,
Saturday through sunday monday,
Monday through sunday yo,
Maybe i'll love you one day. - Eminem "Superman"
 

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
Location
Cali
Originally posted by Paid, Laid & Made
TELL ME ABOUT IT. I would not be complete without it, I have gotten used to it. There is no leaving it. Once a DJ, Always a DJ.
That's my boy. Glad to see a good turnaround.
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Thanks, if feels great to be back. Project Space Mountain today went up to one of my friends and asked him if I thought about her at all and if I was sorry for NEXTING her ... he was like hell no. He has not mentioned your name in 4 days and is already working some other girl. She flipped out and lost it infront of him and was like I will never give him another chance! He was like ***** he doesn't want you sorry, but get on steppin.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
A combination of the holidays, school work, and some other stuff in my life has just got me down. I don't even feel like DJing anyone right now.

I'm going to take this weekend off. I'm doing absolutely nothing. Going to sit down, relax, and think of what's got me down and what I need to improve about myself. By Monday I should be back to my old ways, but right now I just need to slow down and think things through right now.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
That's what I did and trust me it helps. You will see obvious new opportunities pop up that you can take advantage of. So there is hope. I dont know but the holidays and school can seriously mess up my DJ'ing mood / game.
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
Same here, damn it!

Yeah, I was or am in a little rut right now, but I'm getting out of it because I quit worrying so much about ppl and girls or whatever, and just went out and did sh*t, or kept myself busy.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
I'm feelin better already. I'm sure after a weekend of doing absolutely nothing I'll be back in the game full force.

Can't wait to get some alone time, lately it's been all about others. Right now it's all about me :D
 

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Damn Straight. You first gotta be cool with yourself before you can worry about others. My first few days this week were ****, so I just gave it the **** it all attitude and things turned around. I focused on myself and the rest just started coming together. Now, I am more relaxed and have an overall better outlook. Girls dont make my world spin, they just live in it.
 

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
Well, this wasn't a bad DJing day but it is funny as hell.

Today in 6th period I was having a conversation with 2 guys and a girl. I was sitting on top of my desk.... the desk part, which had no legs in the front. I forgot that you can fall if you lean back. Well, this girl said something to me that I just had to laugh at. So as I was laughing I leaned back and BOOM I went down back first and I took the desk down with me.

That **** was so funny! Everyone was trying not to laugh but some of them couldn't hold it. Some guy even said "don't worry nobody saw you" and I laughingly said "I don't care who saw, that **** was funny and I laughed along with everyone who was also laughing and I said "aahhh, that was a classic..... wanna see me do it again?" Everyone was like "nah that was a pretty hard fall". I said "really? I didn't feel a thing".

Anyways.... I felt like a dumbass but oh well, I wasn't even embarrased that much. It was too funny to be embarassed.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top