Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bad Boys have good genes!

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I am one of the few that disagree. I don't see the appeal in bad boys at all. I think you guys are confusing "bad boys" with true "winners". All the bad boys I know are complete losers who wish they could relive their highschool days...probably because that was the last time anyone gave a **** about them.

Also a big middle finger to the author of the article and her "advice" at the bottom...no way in hell would I and I'd recommend other men "wait" for some old, used up skank to get tired of being passed around from low life thug to low life thug and then expect to be serious and think decent men should be waiting for her open arms. I'd send her packing back to emotionally abusive bluto with the nasty heroin habit.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
Well, not really. The US has all the food and the best nuclear and biological weapons, so while China may "own" the US in terms of money, they aren't allowed to touch the ATM machine...ever.
LMFAO AGAIN..THE US HAS **** FOOD..we import all our ****..the only thing america has is corn and wheat...and no on even enjoys that ****...BEST NUCLEAR AND BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS=****...if america were to use these weapons, they would receive just as many back by every other country in the world because they all already hate american culture..and such an attack would piss off everybody else who hates america for the american government is also a corrupt piece of ****....so yes CHINA OWNS AMERICA..get over it.

AMERICA'S ERA HAS PASSED...america was only great because it was a land of opportunity, the american dream and all that ****..but now, several other countries are open to immigration and are prospering while America is suffering..
Healthcare, auto industry, Real estate, etc.

the only accusation against china is human rights, which is also a piece of bull
democracy would never work in a country with over a billion people

I used to be a proud american..but even i'm starting to begin to dislike america..i see how most americans live and treat each other..and it's really depressing

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
IKO69 said:
I guess I am one of the few that disagree. I don't see the appeal in bad boys at all. I think you guys are confusing "bad boys" with true "winners". All the bad boys I know are complete losers who wish they could relive their highschool days...probably because that was the last time anyone gave a **** about them.

Also a big middle finger to the author of the article and her "advice" at the bottom...no way in hell would I and I'd recommend other men "wait" for some old, used up skank to get tired of being passed around from low life thug to low life thug and then expect to be serious and think decent men should be waiting for her open arms. I'd send her packing back to emotionally abusive bluto with the nasty heroin habit.
Agreed. My female friend wanted to fix me up with a single mother who is "tired" of dating as@h@les. I declined. She needs to have more unprotected sex with jerks. That's what she enjoys LOL.

Mr CIDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women often call guys that they love and that dump them bad boys, even if they are no jerks who treat them like sh1t. It's backwards rationalising.

Women to friends: He is SUCH an ass!!! I loved him so much and did my best but he dumped me!! I was GOOD to him!!!
Female friends in chore: He is a Jerk. Jerks never can keep relationships. IT'S NOT YOU! Men are jerks! Go for a good guy! Lets celebrate good guys and teach our sons to be good!

Guy may be a jerk or simply found a better chick.

Poor son gets taught how to be AFC.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
LMFAO AGAIN..THE US HAS **** FOOD..we import all our ****..the only thing america has is corn and wheat...and no on even enjoys that ****...BEST NUCLEAR AND BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS=****...if america were to use these weapons, they would receive just as many back by every other country in the world because they all already hate american culture..and such an attack would piss off everybody else who hates america for the american government is also a corrupt piece of ****....so yes CHINA OWNS AMERICA..get over it.

AMERICA'S ERA HAS PASSED...america was only great because it was a land of opportunity, the american dream and all that ****..but now, several other countries are open to immigration and are prospering while America is suffering..

the only accusation against china is human rights, which is also a piece of bull

I used to be a proud american..but even i'm starting to begin to dislike america..i see how most americans live and treat each other..and it's really depressing

I find it funny that the people who complain loudest about america are the people who don't realize that this is the only country you are allowed to complain in. People who try to complain loudly in other countries just suddenly disappear, or their family is murdered. And you wonder why you never hear of "movements" in places like china. Its because free thinking is banned, not just human rights. Its not because the people actually like their country, its because if they say anything, they will die.

So, keep complaining all you want knowing that you are perfectly safe from harm.

By the way, everything you typed in that response is wrong. get over it.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
I find it funny that the people who complain loudest about america are the people who don't realize that this is the only country you are allowed to complain in. People who try to complain loudly in other countries just suddenly disappear, or their family is murdered. And you wonder why you never hear of "movements" in places like china. Its because free thinking is banned, not just human rights. Its not because the people actually like their country, its because if they say anything, they will die.

So, keep complaining all you want knowing that you are perfectly safe from harm.

Apparently America is the only democracy in the world, and the rest of the world is 3rd world dictatorships. Clever boy.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:

movements in china? for what..people ARE happy there..they don't whine and piss around like americans do...****ing movements all the time here..not even reasonable ones..you claim america is so great, then why are there so many movements? CAUSE AMERICA STILL HAS MORE PROBLEMS THEN IT WOULD LIKE TO ADMIT.

and are we merely disregarding America's history of censorship and slavery?..hah

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
Apparently America is the only democracy in the world, and the rest of the world is 3rd world dictatorships. Clever boy.
yeah. Try advocating "free speech" in China and see how long you live. Chinese people aren't even allowed to know the definition of the word "Democracy". It is a banned concept from all books and even filtered out of the internet. I'm sure that there are some progressive countries (read: countries which don't matter to the world) who don't kill anyone who protests, but their influence is so small it has no effect on the grand scheme of things.

So yeah, I guess you are right. Belgium or Norway could get all upset and declare war on the US... but who do you think would win.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:

Pvssy.

What's quite entertaining are the evil, imperialistic, CAPITALISTIC links you've included in your signature...why don't you go be an entrepreneur in China, see how far you get, you weak-@ss liberal pole smoker. These times are indeed separating the wheat from the chaff, don't go away mad now...

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
movements in china? for what..people ARE happy there..they don't whine and piss around like americans do...****ing movements all the time here..not even reasonable ones..you claim america is so great, then why are there so many movements? CAUSE AMERICA STILL HAS MORE PROBLEMS THEN IT WOULD LIKE TO ADMIT.

and are we merely disregarding America's history of censorship and slavery?..hah
Why are you so hung up on China? China is nothing but a big fraud. You should go live there and be happy.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do i you know i don't already dumbass?

and china is essentially capitalistic DUMBASSES..too busy watching fox news? GB perhaps? or Oreilly? can't go wrong either way

holy ****, this forum is beginning to suck..perhaps grade school should be a requirement for this site

i'm sick of all these dumbass/rednecks who believe america is the greatest thing ever and can't get over the fact that CHINA OWNS AMERICA

and thanks for dodging my question duff..phoenix: hah you're less worthy than duffdog

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
how do i you know i don't already dumbass?

and china is essentially capitalistic DUMBASSES..too busy watching fox news? GB perhaps? or Oreilly? can't go wrong either way

holy ****, this forum is beginning to suck..perhaps grade school should be a requirement for this site

i'm sick of all these dumbass/rednecks who believe america is the greatest thing ever and can't get over the fact that CHINA OWNS AMERICA

and thanks for dodging my question duff..phoenix: hah you're less worthy than duffdog
jeffthechef, I owe you an apology. I originally took you for a cold, soulless communist. But you're actually quite emotional, aren't you?

Liberal pvssies like you hate America because you are unfit for competition. Instead of believing in self-determination and hard work, the stuff MEN are made of, you think of yourself as a VICTIM who doesn't have the things he is ENTITLED to, and you want a giant government to make everything FAIR so you don't have to be reminded how inferior you are. Then, when someone comes along who doesn't share your miserable, childish view of the world, you immediately rationalize him to be a dumb redneck. Your comment about grade school is ludicrous. Tell me, in what strip mall did you learn to be a chef?

Hooked on Fonix must've worked fer me, cuz I used mah Financial Services degree to get me a couple jerbs: Pharmaceutical Sales Rep, Insurance Agent, and because I love working so much, a part-time Reporting job to boot! Of course, as the dumbass redneck that I am, I'm also involved entrepreneurially in the cattle business and getting my farm equipment manufacturing firm off the ground.

Sound like too much work for ya? Don't worry snookums, somebody's gotta work extra hard to support all the liberal parasites in this country.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't speak to people who can't spell. Sorry.

and on a side note...you come off as the stuck up american redneck who believes he works hard and is therefore righteous.

AND ONE MORE DAMN THING. ALL AMERICANS ARE ****ING LIBERALS. READ A HISTORY BOOK. Get off your pony and read a book.

I'm ignoring you so don't bother to reply.