“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BAD boy

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
my girlfriend told me all of her ex boy friends have been "bad boys"

what makes a bad boy?? what image/style/attitude?

BTW: last night i dressed up like a high roller with a black pin stripe suit and black silk tie (the whole 9 yards) and had a big CIGAR in my mouth and went to the casino with me and 2 guy friends and my girlfriend (we were all dressed up)

I played blackjack and got tottally into it and was winning like crazy. I could tell my girl was digging me then. Especially when I shouted "let it rideeee!!"
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
337
Reaction score
0
I forgot who mentioned it but never do exactly what she asks when she asks for it. Do things on your terms. One does not need to be an ass to be manly.
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
lol. just wait for "all my other boyfriends never paid for me and were so mean to me"...
 

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
337
Reaction score
0
Or "your such a bastard." followed by her smiling:D
 
Top