Bad Boy Music? A DJ's Playlist? Pump me up

Reaction score
I don't believe in the whole AFC music craze, that **** like listening to love songs will make you a nice guy, but I do believe in listening to BADASS music like Metallica or something and then getting pumped with energy, that you then vibe off to girls.

What is your playlist that makes you feel like a badass? What songs make it very easy for you to be able to tell a girl FVCK THAT when she suggests doing something?

Personally, I make sure I pump songs with certain vibes, or lyrics, through my head constantly, songs about not giving a f*ck and just being yourself.

Fed Up - The Jacka
Bad Boy - The Beatles
Rock N Roll Singer - ACDC

Songs usually exposing women's bull****....most ACDC lyrics are awesome, like, "You say that you want respect--- honey for what?" Jimi Hendrix too. "Tire tracks all across your back, heh, I can see you've had your fun!" etc

What music helps you to maintain DJ

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. She said:

''Quit being a little btch and fight back, pssy''

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gears of Led Zep
Don Juan

Gears of Led Zep is on a distinguished road

Bad Boy Music? A DJ's Playlist? Pump me up
I don't believe in the whole AFC music craze, that **** like listening to love songs will make you a nice guy, but I do believe in listening to BADASS music like Metallica or something and then getting pumped with energy, that you then vibe off to girls.

What is your playlist that makes you feel like a badass? What songs make it very easy for you to be able to tell a girl FVCK THAT when she suggests doing something?

Personally, I make sure I pump songs with certain vibes, or lyrics, through my head constantly, songs about not giving a f*ck and just being yourself.

Fed Up - The Jacka
Bad Boy - The Beatles
Rock N Roll Singer - ACDC

Songs usually exposing women's bull****....most ACDC lyrics are awesome, like, "You say that you want respect--- honey for what?" Jimi Hendrix too. "Tire tracks all across your back, heh, I can see you've had your fun!" etc

What music helps you to maintain DJ

First have to say I love the username XD and yeah I agree
AC/DC makes good dj stuff so's kiss
but i have to say I'm a metal head to so I'd also suggest some metallica and megadeth,Iron maiden too, and hammerfall is great

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is this crap?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of metal and rap are sh!t. So I guess the sh!ttier the better...

Classic rock pumps me up plenty. Led Zepplin, ACDC, G'n'R, Crue, ZZ Top. Bad ass AND good.

ken chang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try listening to Lordi. They're old school. Actually, most of the bands mentioned here are old school. Whatever happened to cool rock bands? What's with this Jonas Brothers crap? What is happening to the music industry?