Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bad Ass Gets Em All

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all fellow men who love and respect women out there here is another poem to send your girls

Dear beatifull you are a ship of love sailing in my river of want
you are my seeds from a pod of unkindlind love witchj i will grow with every look at you
i am like a fire burning in a candle of delights
will you become my pear from a mysterious spitual emotion called love
yes by dearest i love you i love you with all my mind
a minitue away from you is an existance i am not willing to have
your soal is now free to become into me
please please forgive me for ever looking at another fair maiden
i want to say that when i held your hand it was bliss to me
and when i love yhour personality but not for your body i love you
please take my hand and swim down the river of eternal affection, love, romance, and no sex

what do you think will this get you a woman or what there is plenty more where that came from

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
Ive just realised a terrable thing i wrote want
it should be river of respecfull request

come on guys some feedback.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Die please.

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
You are a very impolite man. Evil rom are you always such a mean old rotter, you upety young scamp.

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PANK, I THINK YOU TAKE IT IN YOUR RECTUM ON A DAILY BASIS.

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
my mind cannot see a reasnable argument for these dreadfully impolite messages and to suggest i am in some way atracted to same sex relationships is simply rediculous and to suggest i have been sodamised by ANYONE never mind a fellow brother is almost making me a little annoyed.

Reaction score
there is a word, it is called a SYMP. It means sympathizer to women. On this site it's called an AFC I think.

Symps worship women instead of the other way around. They get played by women on a daily basis, cause they are addicted to pu**ssy or the affection of a woman.

I think this site is about "reversing" the game. You might consider changing your approach to the game by being alpha male like instead of sympish.

I mean no dissrespect but your poetry made me want to vomit
Read my posted email contacts under Talking Dirty and you will see how I handle women and most of the other real men on this site bruh.

peace

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon, guys, Pank's just pullin' our legs. It is just a joke, right? The asskissing poem, the way he talks in his posts....

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
No am its not a joke i take my poetry VERY SERIOUSLY like the respect and true love i have for women

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quoting Pank:

what do you think will this get you a woman or what there is plenty more where that came from

No, I don't think this will get me a woman. Or what. How many women do you actually get with this stuff? Do you ever get laid? Oh yeah, I forgot--no sex.

I swear, I thought--I still think--you're probably putting us on. I laughed my ass off when I read the poem. No offense, you can write poetry better than I could if I bothered to try, but I doubt many women would take you seriously if you started quoting things like this to them.

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
My poetry did once get me the offer of an unsavery relationship with a very atractive girl but fortunately i managed to resist persuing the relationship and of course no sex god forbid i should even contemplate such a devious act of both sinn and missuse of LOVE RESPECT AND OVERALL SPIRITUAL TOGETHERMENT

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OpenMind
PANK, I THINK YOU TAKE IT IN YOUR RECTUM ON A DAILY BASIS.
LOL...its even funnier when someone who posted this is called "Open Mind"

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet another quote by Pank:

My poetry did once get me the offer of an unsavery relationship with a very atractive girl but fortunately i managed to resist persuing the relationship and of course no sex god forbid i should even contemplate such a devious act of both sinn and missuse of LOVE RESPECT AND OVERALL SPIRITUAL TOGETHERMENT

This is fukkin' hilarious. Maybe you should have recited to her the poem that begins:
There was a young lady named Alice
Who used a dynamite stick for a phallus...etc.

So. Pank. Gettin' any?

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is turning into a classic thread... i'm rolling on the floor laughing..

PANK

Banned
Reaction score
I fail to see how one mans honerable quest to seek true spiritual fulfillment and declare himself a free spirit whisteling in the winds of evermore sexual endeverments to a future relationship full of kindled expectations of undying love of two humans cuddling in front of the warm fire of love and passion FUNNY.

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pank,

Aye, and you're a right honest bloke, then. I need you to do me a favor. There's this girl I know who's not into oral, y'know? Can you compose me a sonnet which, when I recite it to her, will induce her to suck my dikk?

Thanks in advance.