Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Backseat Tips?

SemperFi719

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wadup fellas...
Quick question. When dealing with sex in the car what are some things that should be noted/done differently than in the bedroom. I know this seems trivial but firstly this will be my first time and secondly this girl and I will most likely be in a car when this takes place. Any advice will be appreciated... thanks

Mikers

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol
as long as you establish a good mood i'd say anything goes!
Just do random positions like whatevers comfortable

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do it this style

except the only thing different is you are sitting down against the backseat while she is on top of you :D

Sir Space

Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as ur not in a really cramped car or either of you is outrageously tall, it should be ok.

Just make sure u got some tunes bumpin. Having sex while 2 12's are in the back bumpin some beats is ****ing crazy, especially when you are high and horny.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the days I was limited to my back seat, I learned that it's a good idea to do the following:

• Push the metal buckles of the backseat seatbelts into the spot where the back and butt cushions converge - otherwise they'll be pretty uncomfortable at the most inopportune of times.
  • Move both the driver and passenger's seat as far up as they'll go, giving you more room to manuever.
  • Fold the backrest of the driver and passenger's seat as far to the front as they'll go.
  • Leave the engine on, and the A/C (or heater) running - adds to comfort
  • Turn off your headlights/running lights
  • Find a relatively secluded area in which to do all of this
  • Wear protection!!!

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
my main question in carsex is WHERE?

where is a good place to do it at? i hace done it in a parks parkinlot before but i didnt feel safe, i want a place where i can focus on the p rather than on the cops showing up or other cars

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great spot - emergency lane of a freeway :D

Or just park at some shopping mall parking zone. Don't do it in some secluded jungle spot, you dont want some crazy guy with a hook to kill both of you.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lie
you dont want some crazy guy with a hook to kill both of you.
Yeah, seems like that happens all the time.

Ziroh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Yeah, seems like that happens all the time.
<

!Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock!

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ziroh
<

!Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock! !Lock!
lol, can't, its not my domain.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
In the days I was limited to my back seat, I learned that it's a good idea to do the following:

• Push the metal buckles of the backseat seatbelts into the spot where the back and butt cushions converge - otherwise they'll be pretty uncomfortable at the most inopportune of times.
  • Move both the driver and passenger's seat as far up as they'll go, giving you more room to manuever.
  • Fold the backrest of the driver and passenger's seat as far to the front as they'll go.
  • Leave the engine on, and the A/C (or heater) running - adds to comfort
  • Turn off your headlights/running lights
  • Find a relatively secluded area in which to do all of this
  • Wear protection!!!
These are what I do, they help ALOT. The main constraint when having any fun in a car is space. SUV's are VERY nice, especially if the backseat can fold down.