Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

backoff or continue as planned?

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
heres the situation. this girl that im going to ask to homecoming has seemed to change a little, before she was all nice and talkative but lately shes become a little quieter and on the internet she sometimes wont respond and just signs off or says a few things then leaves with no goodbye. usually she lets me know if i caught her at the wrong time or if she has to go. now im thinking maybe someone let word slip that i wanted to ask her to hc and she has a problem with it or shes really busy. the thing is i never really told anyone that knows heri was going to ask they all told me to but the only answer they got was "we'll see" now should i give her a few days without talking to her or should i ask if i did something wrong.

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait I;m confused. You had other people ask her if she wanted to go to homecomming w/ her. Hope not that would be bad:confused:

Look from your situation if she's being quite ask her to go. She's probably just busy. If she want to go with you aks her. Women don't bite dude. Its the only way you gonna know. You didn't do anything wrong. Trust me if a womens being quite around you to many men make the mistake of thinking they did somehitng wrong and then asking about it. Women don't like that. And please do not say sorry unless she specifies something was done wrong.

Anyway here's my .02 OD not ask if you did somehting wrong. Do not wait to let things settle back to normal. Wait until you get the opertunity to ask her and the time feel sright. The sooner the better before someone else gets her. If you lose her you'll kick yourself in the ass. If your really worried about her. Next time you see her say
"Hey how you doing." She how she responds. If its good don't worry. If its an OK I guess or something like that sorta probe but don't worry to much. Your not thier to be her emotional tampon. Be her date.

I hope this helps your message confused me. So i tried ot cover all aspects of the sit.

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea sorry for making that confusing i was trying to get it all in there without leaving anything out, i didnt have someone else ask her i would never be that much of a panzy. some people just know that im intrested in her and would like to ask her.

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
so did darkfalcon sum it up pretty well, is there nothing more i need to hear?

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my advice to you is not to try to analyze her behavior on the internet, it ussually leads no where. So what if she isnt talking to you, I know girls that will pull that trick only to see if YOU talk to THEM. Then they cave in after a while ;).

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Serg897
my advice to you is not to try to analyze her behavior on the internet, it ussually leads no where. So what if she isnt talking to you, I know girls that will pull that trick only to see if YOU talk to THEM. Then they cave in after a while ;).
I agree.

Talk to her directly.