Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Backbreaker's Third Law - Caring is Careless

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Backbreaker's Third Law

It's nice to help people, but only do when it's not to the detriment to yourself or your goals. Never let anyone shame you into doing anything, and pay close attention to the people who are there when you're not at your fighting weight.

Backstory

So I'm making money, real money for the first time in my life. Got an apartment that is on the ****ing lake. Like seriously, I walk the **** outside in my back door and I'm on a ****ing lake with ducks and geese and **** lol. That was the panty dropper lol. I'm 21 ears old with a secretary. To answer your question of course who the **** do you think I am lol. I had girls buying me ****atoos, he ran away from me lol but that's for another story. Every night was basically friday night at my apartment. My two best friends had keys, they were seniors in college and would already be in my apartment raiding my fridge playing my playstation, sometimes a girl would be there waiting for me when I got home from work sometimes not, but every night eventually someone showed up. We'd play madden and when I lost I'd go in the room and have sex then when the girl would complain about my friends being at my house at 2am I'd tell her to get the **** out and I'd call someone else to come over. God I was alpha as **** lol.

One of these girls, stuck out over time. Truth be told, I had some feels for her and she was spunky and I knew she liked me but she had an ex who I knew was still in the picture, but eventually she showed me she wanted me to be her man. I was happy with her.

So eventually I dwindle the squad from 5-6 girls too 2-3 girls to eventually just her.

I was making money, she was sitting at home drinking strawberry daquaris all night not giving up the ***** any more lol but hey I was happy because she was cooking and she was acting like a future wife, in every sense lol.

I had put on a good face for everyone but we were having issues at work. It started out small. When I say we were making 300k a month in revenue, we were and as silly as it sounds, it was a ****ing problem. Its a problem because this was before PayPal became what it is now or Squarepay or Stripe back then if you wanted to sell items online you had to have a legit merchant account. Legit merchant accounts give you a cap on how much you can process a month. Our first merchant account was with a company called cardservice international which owns western union, for 10k a month. we ran through that quickly but had no issues and turned that into an additional 30k account with nova merchant services, then eventually got that approved up to 75k a month, then eventually added wells fargo merchant services for another 80k then another 55k with worldpay. That in combination with American express, discover which is unlimited for both and checks and ****, we grossed 250000-300000 a month. And literally, the only reason it wasn't more than that, was because they wouldn't let us process more than that. I would literally have to cut off marketing because we couldn't sell anymore computers

So my days, most of them were spent trying to find new merchants. But that wasn't my biggest problem.

My biggest problem was that my business partner was reckless and I couldn't control him. I mean we were 21-22 years old and everyday you see 5-10k show up in your bank account you think you can do **** I get it lol, but dude we don't need go karts in the office bro. Or a hot tub. Yes,we had a ****ing hot tub in our office. I'm not go lie tho I couldn't even get mad cause that got me laid moire than once lol after hours. At first I was like okay we been at this 3 years you want to treat yourself you're more materialistic than I am, okay. Give me some nice clothes, something to drink and a good steak and I don't give a **** about anything else that's always been me. "the rest is just for show. But the day he bought a 1999 Lexus SC300 with 27k mileson it for 28k on A ****ING AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD, MEANING I had to pay it off by the end of the month TO MAKE SURE WE CAN STILL BUY COMPUTER PARTS, you know i wasn't even pissed he bought the car. I really wasn't. I was pissed he paid cash basically for a car we could have financed. He bought the same car I had, I had a emerald green 99 SC330 , but I bought mine myself with my own ****ing money, He just couldn't be outdone.

It was this day I told my assistant to 1. find me drugs lol 2. find someone to buy my share of the company and 3. find her another job, in that exact order lol. I knew then the feds would eventually come.
We, He, ,was spending company money for parts and for **** like health insurance on rims, trips to Germany to not get laid, at least get laid dude you ****ing loser lol, and hot tubs. His vanity thought he could turn it around. I knew better, I was smart enough to see what was coming and 18 months after I sold my share of the company, the feds did come.

Now, lost in all that story is that this ****ing faggot was giving me stress to the point where I developed a real drug and alcohol habit. I hadn't taken a drink of anything until my 21st birthday which is June 17th. By September I was drinking 100% proof vodka straight no chaser. By December I was doing that at strip clubs while doing blow. Anything to not deal with the stress of work.

Now, all my friends were around when they thought **** was going good. The first real money I got, a $6,000 payment I basically took as back pay, I took my best friends shopping. When Amber, the girl I liked would start arguing I'd just run by the mall and buy her some $200 pumps to shut her up. Now, that I wasn't coming home for days at a time, now that i didn't have time to play or have fun, no one cares. Amber didn't care. **** she barely noticed. My female best friend who was a news anchor for KATV who used to stop by everyday I couldn't find with a flash light. My best friends were too busy picking through my past and ****ing my ex's to give a **** about me.

By the time I actually sold the company I was ready to get away from them all and moved to Florida.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not ONE of them cares about me

They didn't care I was abusing drugs. They didn't care all the blood sweat and tears I put in my business was gone down the drain, They didn't care that my current girlfriend was going out and ****ing dudes every Thursday night, They didn't care that I knew the feds were coming for some **** I couldn't control, no. one. cared.

When you are a successful person, people want to be around you. Most of it is good. Yes I like hot girls just hanging around my house I'm a red blooded American male. I loved the fact that Kat would just have to "stop by" everyday with a new friend just to show me off. But you also got the people who want you to help them. Pay this ticket. I need a place to stay. I need this. Help me with that. And part of you is going to feel obligated to do so because those who can do.

**** Em.

You're Not God

B ut
Who the **** do you think you are where you have to help everyone yourself. God? Jesus? That is not your place. That is not your job. As Successful as I have been, am and will be, I am just a servant of God. I am not god himself.

I once let a girl get me so sprung she had me waiting on her hand and foot to the point where I lost a great job, then when I lost the job she made me lose, left me for another dude and there I am looking dumb. Then when I got back on my feet, because I'm awesome like that lol, came back.

I've had dudes come hang out with me because they had no place to stay and im' like sure man you can crash here but when you need something they can't even look you in the eye or return a phone call. And honestly, they are right, it's not their job to take care of me, it's my job to take care of me. I should never put another person in a position to have to do for me. It's my fault for letting these people take advantage of me in the first place

You don't find the one when you're at your best....
I knew the exact moment I knew I was going to marry my wife. I had just gotten the **** beat out of me by this girl who threw a glass vase at my head, I had blood streaming out of my head, I was going in and out of consciousnesses... I called her, she was there damn near before she hung up the phone. Beat the crazy girl out the house, took me to the hospital, babied my ass back to health. And cooked some bad ass mother****ing pancakes lol.

I wasn't at my best. Not only was I not at my best, I pretty much was showing her I was ****ing someone else lol. And she loved me just the same. I knew then I had a live one.

My wife has no idea how much money I make. None. and we're married lol. She doesn't care. If she wants shoes she asks for shoe money lol i put it on her get the **** out the house card lol she buys shoes. She wants to go to phoenix to see her brother i put money on her card she goes lol. that's all she knows. she needs to pay bills I put money on the bill card. She doesn't care how much money. We don't have a joint bank account she has no idea what my online password is she has no idea that we never have to work again if i chose not to. She has no idea I've SAVED millions of dollars in the decade we have been together. She just knows she wants shoes she gets shoes lol,s he wants a car lol i might fuss but she gets a car lol. But she I know she has me and I got her for better or for worse.

breadd80

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never more clear why this forum is hopeless

This thread, in Wealth & Success forum: 2 replies, 61 views

"Is attraction a decision" thread in so-called Mature Man forum: 20 replies, 1,595 views

Tells me all I need to know about most men here.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I dont give care about the girl problems and the fact this story sounds fabricated...but im interested to know how joe blow 20 year old was selling hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of computers every month. Sounds like bs to me

breadd80

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same reason bluepill betas can't possibly believe redpill concepts. Your mind is hopelessly tethered to the go to work, take home your measly $5k/mo paycheck. You have no idea the economic rewards available for ANYONE with the balls to go and fwcking take them.

Regardless, why the fwck does it matter if it's true or not? Even if backbreaker is some fiction writer roleplaying mental masturbator, that doesn't detract the value of what can be learned from this post.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Same reason bluepill betas can't possibly believe redpill concepts. Your mind is hopelessly tethered to the go to work, take home your measly $5k/mo paycheck. You have no idea the economic rewards available for ANYONE with the balls to go and fwcking take them.

Regardless, why the fwck does it matter if it's true or not? Even if backbreaker is some fiction writer roleplaying mental masturbator, that doesn't detract the value of what can be learned from this post.

Actually my mind is the complete opposite of what you propose, but you dont know me so you can assume whatever you want.

Having been involved with business, I know that someone whos saying they are selling computers making 300 thousand a month all the while drinking an doing blow and reading like some chit out of wolf of wallstreet, im going to question it.

Which brings me to if this is fictional or not. I can respect the underlying theme and message of the story. But making it sound unreal and when the post reads lke some testimonial from a website with one of the pyramid scheme "entrepreneurs" type of scams making outrageous claims im going to call it out, and that doesnt make my mind some blue pill beta who cant possibly fathom business and wealth

And IF it IS 100% true, im very interested to know the detals on the business, as I mentioned in my original post..and not so much the dealing with the females/friends/drugs bs in the story.

breadd80

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that hard to believe if you've been a business owner - a real business owner who outsources and scales, not a glorified self-employed guy.

I never quite made it to 300k/mo, but we did eclipse 100k/mo. The months we made the most were the months I worked the least - I was spending my time surfing, playing video games, going to strip clubs, and banging hookers while my minions did all the work only for me to reap the rewards.

There's a reason businesses under $50mm/yr are still considered so microscopic that investment bankers won't even touch them.