PrologueI wrote this a few years ago actually so there are some parts here that will seem dated as i'm just copying and pasting. I did write the last part of each one as I uploaded this to give everyone a pragmatic use of the law and how it works / benefits. I read this cover to cover every morning before I do anything else. I pull no stories from anyone but myself and my own personal life.
As a man, everyone has to figure out their way in the world. Some do it better than others. Just about everyone stumbles on the way. But we make sense of it and move forward.
I don't profess to be the smartest, wisest person on earth. It doesn't matter how much money I make, how tall I am, how many chicks I've banged or what kinda house I live in. These are the things that matter:
1. I'm quite happy. Everyday.
2. I've never NOT done anything I've put my mind to (Eventually)
3. People seem to like me (IRL lol)
4. I have extremely high self esteem and feel great about myself. When I wake up and look in the mirror, I want to be the person that I see looking back at me and no one else.
5. I do not have one penny of debt.
6. My self worth has tripled EACH of the last 3 years.
I've done nothing more than what I'm about to share with you on a daily basis. That's it. Rather you want to be better with women, have a kick ass network of friends, or develop a successful business, this is the blueprint.
Every time in life I have a setback or something does not go to plan, I contemplate what part I played and what I could do better, and make sure I don't make that mistake again. That's how all I derived 100% of this content.
I'll make 1 post / Law a day to give people time to fully digest each point.
These are in chronological order of my life, as I learned them.