Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back Up Your Numbers Dj's

JJ007

Don Juan
Reaction score
What can I say......

Managed to pull of 3 cold approaches last week.

Set up a date for this evening with one of them.

Told second one I'll call her later this week after a little TXTing (both ways).

And third was ready to meet this Saturday.

so what do I do......?

Smash my LCD screen on my mobile.

All my numbers are in the phone so can't get access to any of them.

Tried frantically to get phone fixed but it's gonna take a week to get parts etc.

So the moral of the story DJ's is back up your numbers religiously.

Otherwise all that hardwork is gonna go down the drain.

JJ007

Johnnie5

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know where you live but where i live there is always that little dodgy asian shop where they fix stuff on the spot or next day

this is the other reason that i keep all my numbers on the Sim card ( dont know if your phone has this ) so that for situations like this you can get things out

there is always the other option to search and get a data cable and hook it up to the PC and get your info out that way

there is always a quicker way , just gotta work it out

edit just thought ot this

is there a way for you to check your phone account online ? , you could see the numbers that way

thesynergist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if your phone doesn't have a SIM card, you can get the numbers with a machine called a Cellbrite. It's designed to pull data from almost any phone ever made and push it into almost any phone ever made.

I know Verizon locations have them, and transfer for around 10 bucks. Just push them into an old beater phone so you can read them.