Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back to the Playground Gentlemen.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its that time again. I don't know about you, but I ****ed around all summer. Until recently, I had yet to realize it.

School is here for some of us. For me: I have a month[hah, booyah!]. I've been thinking...Until I found this site, I was a nobody. A suffering AFC b!tch.
But now...After a long break from the site[but not from the DJ ways...i got poon this summer guys] I decided: time to start the self-improvement again.

I honestly don't know where I'm going with this yet...so jsut wait?
So school man. School! I dunno why, I'm stoked though. I'm not a mere freshman anymore...and ****, I have conenctions to parties, major status boosts caus my Junior friends are now seniors!:D
But now its all up to me. As of this day, I ahve only worked outside of the school-walls. I mean, I've tried my hand at DJing the ladies of my school...but its so different when you have a reputation.
Other schools: so easy! jesus!

I guess the one productive thing so far this sumemr I've honestly done is slow down on the drug-usage[my only downside to the reputation I have...I was the school-wide druggie. **** rumors.]. By schooltime I'll be clean of everything but alcohol.

So with this I just wanted to vent my mind and I guess ask for advice. I've never messed around with a girl from my school..but Sicne school ended, I had one fo the top hottest girls in my school THROW her # at me[I didn't ask]..so i guess i've got some shots then, eh? So any tip on getting passed a bad reputation last year as a party-animal, and gettin girls from the land known as MY school?
And how much harder is it?

I ramble too much.

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Once you develop a reputation, it's hard to shake it.

Think about it.

1. Police will always see you as a bad boy if you've had a record with them before, and you have potential to still possess a criminal mind.

2. Once girls think of you as a friend, you are almost always forever just a friend.

3. With your guy friends, once someone is labeled a nerd, he is a nerd. If he changes for the better, you will only see him as a nerd trying to be somebody else.

See my point? The best way not to have bad rep is not to develop one. Life is unforgiving. Improve yourself. First of all, quit the drugs, that stuff is for the insecure and the weak - no offense.

Hold close to your reputation dearly. It's what people perceive you as. It's what people will say about you. Even though you know what you really are, your reputation is what the WORLD sees you to be. Don't be an idiot with your rep. Protect it dearly.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't take much offense lol.
For the record: I used drugs on occation. My friends all know me as the smartest druggie they know. I held onto shti fro months. Myf riend got addicted to **** lol, n everyone talked aobtu ti. They never talked **** about me cause I have self control.
My rep is the kid who smokes weed daily[maybe once eveyr 2 weeks], snorts coke[never done, never will] and who deos mushrooms once a month[never have].
****in rumors.

I guess you're right though..my rep is with me till the end, no one will believe i stopped lol.
anyone else?

Reaction score
coke, the rich man's drug...

I can get you an 8 ball for 150,.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It'll take time, but your reputation can and will change. The easiest way to better your reputation is to simply ignore it and prove to others that you're not what they thought.

Not that their opinions mean ****, anyway.:D