"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Back to the Playground Gentlemen.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Its that time again. I don't know about you, but I ****ed around all summer. Until recently, I had yet to realize it.

School is here for some of us. For me: I have a month[hah, booyah!]. I've been thinking...Until I found this site, I was a nobody. A suffering AFC b!tch.
But now...After a long break from the site[but not from the DJ ways...i got poon this summer guys] I decided: time to start the self-improvement again.

I honestly don't know where I'm going with this yet...so jsut wait?
So school man. School! I dunno why, I'm stoked though. I'm not a mere freshman anymore...and ****, I have conenctions to parties, major status boosts caus my Junior friends are now seniors!:D
But now its all up to me. As of this day, I ahve only worked outside of the school-walls. I mean, I've tried my hand at DJing the ladies of my school...but its so different when you have a reputation.
Other schools: so easy! jesus!

I guess the one productive thing so far this sumemr I've honestly done is slow down on the drug-usage[my only downside to the reputation I have...I was the school-wide druggie. **** rumors.]. By schooltime I'll be clean of everything but alcohol.

So with this I just wanted to vent my mind and I guess ask for advice. I've never messed around with a girl from my school..but Sicne school ended, I had one fo the top hottest girls in my school THROW her # at me[I didn't ask]..so i guess i've got some shots then, eh? So any tip on getting passed a bad reputation last year as a party-animal, and gettin girls from the land known as MY school?
And how much harder is it?

I ramble too much.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
333
Reaction score
3
Location
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Once you develop a reputation, it's hard to shake it.

Think about it.

1. Police will always see you as a bad boy if you've had a record with them before, and you have potential to still possess a criminal mind.

2. Once girls think of you as a friend, you are almost always forever just a friend.

3. With your guy friends, once someone is labeled a nerd, he is a nerd. If he changes for the better, you will only see him as a nerd trying to be somebody else.


See my point? The best way not to have bad rep is not to develop one. Life is unforgiving. Improve yourself. First of all, quit the drugs, that stuff is for the insecure and the weak - no offense.

Hold close to your reputation dearly. It's what people perceive you as. It's what people will say about you. Even though you know what you really are, your reputation is what the WORLD sees you to be. Don't be an idiot with your rep. Protect it dearly.
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
I don't take much offense lol.
For the record: I used drugs on occation. My friends all know me as the smartest druggie they know. I held onto shti fro months. Myf riend got addicted to **** lol, n everyone talked aobtu ti. They never talked **** about me cause I have self control.
My rep is the kid who smokes weed daily[maybe once eveyr 2 weeks], snorts coke[never done, never will] and who deos mushrooms once a month[never have].
****in rumors.

I guess you're right though..my rep is with me till the end, no one will believe i stopped lol.
anyone else?
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
coke, the rich man's drug...

I can get you an 8 ball for 150,.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
It'll take time, but your reputation can and will change. The easiest way to better your reputation is to simply ignore it and prove to others that you're not what they thought.

Not that their opinions mean ****, anyway.:D
 
Top