Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back to the Basics - 7 Power Attitudes!

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.seductiontuition.com/ross-jeffries/7-power-attitudes.html

POWER ATTITUDES for ultimate success with women.

1. Being with me is the best possible choice any woman can make.

Now, can you prove that this is true? No, of course not. It isn’t a factual statement about an objective truth; it’s a position you choose to come from. Now, never verbalize this attitude, for Christ sake. Don’t get right in a woman’s face and say, “being with me is the best choice you can make, baby. But show it in how you act.

2. I consistently display the willingness to walk away.

This is one MOST “chumps” miss. You see, if a woman doesn’t get, somewhere in her mind, that she could POSSIBLY do something to lose you, she will never really feel deep passion for you.

If you are ALWAYS there for her, no matter what, then in the back of her mind, she will de-value you, to a greater or lesser degree. Somewhere, somehow, in the back of her mind (or even the front) she must realize that she COULD one day lose you!

3. I give a woman a little bit of what she wants, and then pull back and make her work for more.

As sad as it seems, if you are too giving to a woman, too soon, you come off as hungry and needy and she just winds up dumping you. You see, guys who are successful with women give a free sample, but nice guy losers give away the store. You should, no MUST learn to say “no”, make yourself a little scarce and unavailable, and keep her a little bit in doubt.

4. I always come from the place of being determined to do what works.

So many times I’ve had people whine to me, “Why can’t I just be myself?” What that really means is, “I want to be lazy and do what I’ve always done all along, even though it doesn’t work!”

Look, to really win big in life, you have to be consistent. And that means applying these principles, all the time, even when you don’t particularly feel like it, and especially if you are in a slump.

5. I never attach excess meaning to winning or losing with women.

I can (and will) do a whole issue on this one, but basically what I mean is to realize that if a woman accepts you, it doesn’t mean that the next one will, so stay on your toes, and don’t get lazy or sloppy. (See item #4 directly above)

And if she rejects you, it just means that the approach you tried, at this particular time, with this particular woman, hasn’t worked…yet. It might work at another time with her, or you may just need another approach. Even if it doesn’t, as I once told a friend of mine who only thought he saw me get rejected… Dan, I never get rejected. I only discover if a woman has good taste!!

6. I don’t need to win all the time; I size up a woman’s potential and either go for it or move on and cut my losses FAST.

Sometimes the best choice is just to say, “adios” and move on. When you realize that you don’t have to win all the time, and then it takes the pressure off and you become much more relaxed. Ironically, and paradoxically, this almost always leads to your winning far more often than you ever imagined possible!!!!

7. I never know what physical type a woman will go for so I always for it congruently and powerfully.

Listen: women are much more individualistic in what they like, physically speaking. I once had a gorgeous young thing tell me that if Mel Gibson or Tom Cruise asked her out, she’d say, “no” because she only liked tall, thin black men!! You just don’t know, so go for it anyway.

Aren’t those just great? Can you imagine how great you’ll do with women when you have these attitudes down and are manifesting them in your life?

Last edited:

JimmyBizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crissco said:
http://www.seductiontuition.com/ross-jeffries/7-power-attitudes.html
2. I consistently display the willingness to walk away.

3. I give a woman a little bit of what she wants, and then pull back and make her work for more.
THIS IS SO FREAKING TRUE!!!!!!!!!

I just recently got dumped because I stopped following rules #2 and #3 in my relationship.

Up until a couple weeks ago, I had always had the girl fearing she could lose me at any moment. She even cried to me once that she was afraid she might lose me!! I was ALWAYS the prize and I ALWAYS gave less than what she gave me. I was doing this PERFECTLY and she freaking worshipped the ground I walked on!!! Our relationship was like this for a little over 5 months.

This was all up until about a month ago, 6 months into our relationship......when things changed.

I changed.

I got soft, I gave too much and I stopped being the prize. The tables had slowly turned in the matter of a few weeks to me chasing her, rather than her chasing me.

The funny part is, I MADE HER CHASE ME LIKE CRAZY TO GET ME!!!!! All it took to reverse all of that was just simply breaking these 2 laws. It caught me so off guard that my head is still spinning about how it happened so fast. It really has me f*cked up in the head right now, but I'm trying to learn from it.

That's why I'm writing this, for others to learn from my mistake.

YOU WILL GET DUMPED IF YOU ARE NOT THE PRIZE.
YOU WILL GET DUMPED IF YOU STOP BEING A CHALLENGE.
NEVER CHASE AFTER A GIRL, MAKE HER CHASE YOU.
YOU CAN NEVER LET DOWN YOUR GUARD IN A RELATIONSHIP.

When your relationship with a girl is at it's best, when things seem perfect, when the last thing on your mind is coming to this site because everything is going so right, THAT IS WHEN YOU NEED TO REMEMBER ALL THIS!!!

I am living proof that this can and WILL happen, so take warning and learn from my mistake!!! I know I will, and I wish that for all of you too.

theLT

Reaction score
How do you implant in a woman's mind that you will walk away without ever verbalizing it i.e what are some situations where this thought can be placed in her head?

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theLT said:
How do you implant in a woman's mind that you will walk away without ever verbalizing it i.e what are some situations where this thought can be placed in her head?
You are a Man. You've got sh!t to do. You're a busy guy with a life of his own. You can't, nay, DON'T have time to spend worrying about what a girl thinks of you. You're not available all the time. Stop thinking of it as a series of methods or actions or carefully chosen words that implant ideas into her head. It's not a game. She may think it's a game, but you sure as hell don't care. You're talking/dating her to have fun and potentially take things to new heights, not to play stupid head games. The ball is ALWAYS in your court. She's a side of delicious bacon that sits next to your already huge breakfast.

It's not about "what you can do to place the thoughts in her head", its about your mindset. A mindset that is focused on your life and has better things to do.

And Crissco, excellent tips dude. Keep it up.

theLT

Reaction score
"She's a side of delicious bacon that sits next to your already huge breakfast."

Awesome. Well put, thanks for setting it straight.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theLT said:
"She's a side of delicious bacon that sits next to your already huge breakfast."

Awesome. Well put, thanks for setting it straight.
No problem. The hard part is balancing this mindset without coming off as a douchebag. Only time and experience can truly teach a person that, unfortunately.