Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back on the market. Packing more muscle. Going out is a different experience.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This summer it seems I been getting able to fvck 1 girl every month.

An Aussie girl in May. A German girl in June. A Dutch girl in July. Now another Dutch girl last weekend in August.

So my success rate isn't so bad. Problem is that my ego is getting slightly out of hand.

Here's a story from last night where I messed up with a really sweet girl:

So yesterday it was 32 degrees Celsius here in Amsterdam. All the girls were wearing hotpants.

At the bar I saw a girl with an ass I would press my face into given the chance. So i approached her: "Hey, sorry am I interrupting? I just wanted to say you have the nicest ass I've seen all day." Then everyone started interrupting including her friend. So I was like "Hey isn't it funny that women can actually get more jealous than the guys around here? I'm not even allowed to give her a compliment. Come on. Her ass is really from another world isn't it. Can you turn around for me. Come on let me just get another look." The friend was all like: "you're objectifying her!" So I asked the girl: "Are you feeling objectified?", slowly she shook her head and said: "...no"

My mistake there though, was amping it up again, just saying: "alright well I have to go back inside, but I just wanna get one more look. Can you turn around for me please?" And at that point, she was like: "now I'm feeling objectified". So I took her hand, apologized, and kissed her hand. It didn't really help.

I guess that sort of messed it up. Because I asked her once to turn around and she didn't. Asking a second time is just sort of rude then isn't it.

------The rest of the story is where I try to repair the situation further, and it doesn't help it all ------

When I came back outside I tried to approach and she was really quite reluctant. She was talking to 3 douchebags. I just really would have liked to pinch her ass a bit and shock her a little, then tease her and apologize again, etc. But I was hesitant because of the douchebags. The guy basically challenged me to see who has a bigger nutsack. He said it's a game he does when swimming with his friends in the pool. So I was like: "I wish I could stand closer, but you've chased me off. You win dude".

Anyways, I approached the girl later again, and she was like: "you sort of messed it up at the start". So I was like: "Well I guess I'll just have to think about my mistakes then". And she was like: "yeah!", slightly scornfully, lol. I was hoping for a more sympathetic response when I said that. Didn't get any sympathy. She wouldn't even throw me a bone anymore, lol.

Also, after the nutsack guy, I had talked to another girl. She saw this, and I think that sort of made her write me off completely. I don't know what else she expects me to do though. She wouldn't give me a chance and kept talking to nutsack guy.

CONCLUSION: At the start, after she had initially approved of me, when I asked her whether she felt objectified, and she said no - I should have just said: "Great! Well you look breathtaking and I could just eat you up but I have to go inside. Can I offer you a drink?"

And then everything would have gone on a different note. Nobody would have challenged me to a nutsack stretching competition, and I could have just continued blowing smoke up her ass.

Let me guys know what you think!

Arcturus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Overthinking. Hard to say because it is all about the small ways you do things. Many guys could have pulled either option off with the right tone, gestures etc... What you need to work on is calibration and that comes from a lot of practice. You did it the way you wanted to, ultimately that's already a win.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Will be going out tonight buffer and more tanned than before. See how things go. Laters.

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
The title threw me off...

Anyway, you say she was around 3 douchebags but it sounds like you came off like a douche yourself. You started off by apologizing also and didn't really get any rapport started before you told her she had a nice ass. Maybe you could have said Hey, you look like you're in good shape or something to that affect then make it more sexual gradually.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I'm coming across as an autist when I worry about little interactions like that.
But I don't want this thread to become a circlejerk, MrWiggles. I was indeed a douche. That's why she was turned off. I was just analysing the situation to see if I could have fixed it or what I could have done differently.
When I initially told her she had a nice ass, she was appreciative. I didn't need Rapport. When I asked her a second time to show me her ass it had just become bothersome to her.

I would like to say I can calibrate well with different types of chicks, and I generally can. I just messed it up that time.

So now I've adjusted my game. I'm not going to listen to any more advice from the forum now. I'm going natural mode again.

Peace be upon all of you.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to bet the girl and everyone else there thought you were some desperate try hard with something to prove. It's not so much that what you said was inappropriate, but that you were so desperate to win her over that you resorted to saying it. Take it easy with the over the top pick up stuff and just engage in regular conversation more

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the bar I saw a girl with an ass I would press my face into given the chance. So i approached her: "Hey, sorry am I interrupting? I just wanted to say you have the nicest ass I've seen all day." Then everyone started interrupting including her friend. So I was like "Hey isn't it funny that women can actually get more jealous than the guys around here? I'm not even allowed to give her a compliment. Come on. Her ass is really from another world isn't it. Can you turn around for me. Come on let me just get another look." The friend was all like: "you're objectifying her!" So I asked the girl: "Are you feeling objectified?", slowly she shook her head and said: "...no"

My mistake there though, was amping it up again, just saying: "alright well I have to go back inside, but I just wanna get one more look. Can you turn around for me please?" And at that point, she was like: "now I'm feeling objectified". So I took her hand, apologized, and kissed her hand. It didn't really help.
Overall I'd say this was terrible. You know who says stuff like that? Well you already covered douchebags, but also drunk guys trying to hit on everything in sight.

Is it so bad to just start off with "hi there" while smiling? The only way I could see your approach working would be in a completely different environment, like a sort of sex filled late night dance party.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you guys should have seen her ass then.

Anyway I'm over it now and I've moved on.

Like I said I don't want any more advice. I would prefer if I could just close this thread. Not to be closedminded or anything. There are simply many different types of game and people need to realise that and let me be. My game will evolve its natural way. Now please somebody close the thread.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
This summer it seems I been getting able to fvck 1 girl every month.

An Aussie girl in May. A German girl in June. A Dutch girl in July. Now another Dutch girl last weekend in August.

So my success rate isn't so bad. Problem is that my ego is getting slightly out of hand.

Here's a story from last night where I messed up with a really sweet girl:

Now please somebody close the thread.
Wait a minute bro. You can sweet talk, make a make and have great sex with 4 hot European girls in a span of 10 weeks. Then some anonymous internet guys give you some constructive criticism and you get that rattled?

How the heck did you bed 4 girls over the summer if you get upset so easily? If some internet guys get you that upset, the girls you slept with could make you cry if they wanted too .

Something seems off. :rolleyes:

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are the one that said let me know what you guys think and then you disregard it? At this point I doubt this even happened

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are the one that said let me know what you guys think and then you disregard it? At this point I doubt this even happened
You find my story hard to believe?

Why would I even care?

Am I really being ignorant refusing to accept all of your advice? I mean - advice can come in any which way. I just like to play the game how I like to do it. Sometimes you make mistakes, sometimes it all goes smoothly.

If the first thought that comes to mind when I see a girl is: "wow your ass is from another world", then that's what I say, at least in a drunken bar setting. It's how I blow off my steam, I suppose.
So I dunno why you would find that hard to believe. Besides - she received the compliment well. She even told me specifically that she didn't feel objectified by it.

Only after I asked her to show me her ass *a second time* did she say she felt objectified. That's where I went wrong. And that's what I was asking advice on. I hope you guys understand now.

So please be understanding and don't harass me any further.

If you guys don't have the confidence to approach a girl and immediately compliment them on their asses, then don't hate me for doing it.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
u got nutsacked

lol man

after she said she wasnt being objectified you should have been like its been a pleasure meeting you may i have your number/buy you a drink/blabla/join me for a dance etc...you see after you aproach qith the ass line, u switch it up to classy and show her your gentlemen side. gotta have that balance sometimes

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
You find my story hard to believe?

Why would I even care?

Am I really being ignorant refusing to accept all of your advice? I mean - advice can come in any which way. I just like to play the game how I like to do it. Sometimes you make mistakes, sometimes it all goes smoothly.

If the first thought that comes to mind when I see a girl is: "wow your ass is from another world", then that's what I say, at least in a drunken bar setting. It's how I blow off my steam, I suppose.
So I dunno why you would find that hard to believe. Besides - she received the compliment well. She even told me specifically that she didn't feel objectified by it.

Only after I asked her to show me her ass *a second time* did she say she felt objectified. That's where I went wrong. And that's what I was asking advice on. I hope you guys understand now.

So please be understanding and don't harass me any further.

If you guys don't have the confidence to approach a girl and immediately compliment them on their asses, then don't hate me for doing it.
Lol harass??? You asked for advice then you said you didn't want it. Do you see that? If you say the setting was right for it then whatever. I don't think it was good calibration on your part but if you insist then do your thing. Just don't go online asking for advice and then saying you don't want any of it or you'll continue to do it your own way. That sounds so womanly.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playful negs work better than straight compliments. She has 10 gfs that already tell her, her ass is fine as fvck. She already knows it too, no point in feeding her ego even more.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So approach a woman by talking about her ass?

And then the nutsack?

Laughable. Really laughable.

Sounds like a Bill Cosby adventure.