Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

back in the game

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if you live long enough life will challenge you. I was a member here for a few years and it really helped me. Then in 2015 my career grenades, and honestly it was really tough. Worked construction for a couple of years just to bring money in. Forgot about women, and just tried to rebuild. Things are better now, killing it at a sales job. Time to re-engage.

I'm rusty as heck. Went out with a bumble match twice, seemed to go well. Now ghosted. That's a surprise, five years ago I would have bed her.

So here's the plan...

Lean out the construction muscle.
Reread the library.
Get off bumble.
Start talking to people in real life when ever possible.
Drop the expectations on any one woman.

Any other thoughts?

Also I see epi has a recent thread, sorry about your wife bud. That's not right.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man... welcome back! Yeah.... writing been on the wall a while... i was just blinded... but... things are changing in a good way so.. wtf ever lol.. gotten a couple lays from dating apps.. chatted to alot of women around my work.. just havin fun. I have a whole new energy about me that has ladies lookin now.. so... just running it and seeing where its all gunna go.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if you live long enough life will challenge you. I was a member here for a few years and it really helped me. Then in 2015 my career grenades, and honestly it was really tough. Worked construction for a couple of years just to bring money in. Forgot about women, and just tried to rebuild. Things are better now, killing it at a sales job. Time to re-engage.

I'm rusty as heck. Went out with a bumble match twice, seemed to go well. Now ghosted. That's a surprise, five years ago I would have bed her.

So here's the plan...

Lean out the construction muscle.
Reread the library.
Get off bumble.
Start talking to people in real life when ever possible.
Drop the expectations on any one woman.

Any other thoughts?

Also I see epi has a recent thread, sorry about your wife bud. That's not right.
Crush it all: OLD, tinder, bumble, pickup, social circle, etc.

Attend free tour. Do minimum 3 approaches per day. Use digital options but as a fallback. 10x IRL pickup then cuck apps. It is low hanging fruit and cratered SMV for the most part. The outlier exists. Do the work.

Chase excellence. Women are far from purposeful. They are for sport. #nextSet #micdrop is the best approach. At midnight, new girls are turning 18 everyday.

Act accordingly. The chick who ghosted is 1 cheese burger and or broken condom away from expiration. A new egg drops every month and the wall approaches with each passing moment. Do the work.

Learn game. Every chick is practice. Women are sexual commodities and should be treated as such. I have the approach, blow me or blow me out. Mode1 style. Learn flash game. Go direct or indirect. Acquire competence. Generate new leads and prospects. Smash or next. Repeat till dead or **** falls off.