Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back in the Game at age 34 - Journal

ifireworks

Don Juan
Reaction score
July 11, 2018 – Day 13

Task 1/2/3 – Go to bookstore and pickup a event guide and mark down events. Read cover to cover Cosmopolitan Magazine and ask nearby women about opinion within.

So, I didn’t do the first one, because I already looking up events on Facebook. But I did want to Eaton Centre Indigo Bookstore and pickup Cosmopolitan. The magazine is full of garbage about how to man’s penis harder longer, all that crap. I wonder around the saw a pair of girls, and sit before her. I told her some stuff is pretty crazy here, we started talking I found out she and her friend from Brazil and lived a bit afar away as homestay to study English. Both of them are only here for two weeks, I ask them what they wanted to try before leaving, the older one I found is 18 said Korean food and she love the Korean culture and will do exchange there. The younger one is actually 15, very chubby. So, I told one of them she add me on Facebook because I know a hidden Korean place that is cheap and really good!!!

Second girl was a tourist from Mexico, only here for one day. I also said to her if women really believe in this type of crap in the magazine, she said not really. I also have a copy of National Geographic Travel magazine with me, she pointed that she read lot more of that magazine since she was a little girl. I told her that’s amazing because I worked at NatGeo and we started talking about traveling and I also show her my photos from Mexico. Eventually, she said actually speaks Chinese because she went to China for exchange. She suggest we should keep in touch and once again Facebook closed.

It was still early, I went back the theater festival… I saw a girl writing notes and I said if she is studying. She said no, but she is director and also involved in films. I told her that she continued her dream in Los Angeles because that is where all the talents go to get tough. Eventually, she found out I work at NatGeo and once again suggest we should keep in touch on Facebook. Also invited me to come to one of their plays. So, I am going to message her tomorrow and ask for the screening time.

ifireworks

Don Juan
Reaction score
July 12, 2018 – Day 14

Task 1 – Learn the magic of cold reading

Pretty cool book reminds me of palm reading when I was gaming hardcore 11 years ago. But lost this cool ability, I rarely read these books, but I find it really refreshing and interesting this time.

Task 2 – Go to psychic (optional), skipped this one, basically I know what’s it about since I given palm reading hundreds of times

Task 3 - Get Your Astrology Chart for free.

Did it and as expected, super vague.

So, basically no need to go out today and pickup. That’s doesn’t right for me… I went out to the used book store and check the aisles for the palm reading. Found really cute book. While previewing the book inside the store, I would say to women coming by, this is the coolest section of the book store. Later, I went out to the drug store next door to use the bathroom and ending up talking to really cute teen. She was at the cosmetic section, I ask her about my fine line and told her that I did a lot of damage to my skin while working on my travel show. She was amazing when I saw her my show on National Geographic. Since she is so young, I didn’t even bother closing her. We had almost 20 minutes chat… that’s really cool!

I messaged one of the girls yesterday on facebook, the 18 year old from Brazil and told her that I am in Korean town and thought about her. She messaged me back and said hi, and I asked her what did she eat today. She said just normal food and asked what is the place that I mention yesterday. I send her the name of the place and told her we will go next time when she is downtown. She relied and thank me.

Finally, I was talking through Jewish area and saw two girls looking at people’s hand on their smart phone, I want up to them and said is that palm reading. I saw them the book I just brought and said I just started learning this skill and its interesting because I am doing a story on it for my show. They said there is probably some truth to it. I told them maybe everything happens for a reason and I am going to give them a free reading just as a practice. I basically throw out some of the bull**** I learnt 10 years ago. They were amazed. Later I learnt one of them is a musician and the other worked at the real estate office. I told them that I just brought another place not in downtown, too expensive, but in a suburbs and show them the floor plan. They were really interested in me. Throughout the conversation tonight I basically always throw away that I need to get going soon. But I didn’t putting in nags or takeaways. That is some serious habit I needed to practice. Finally, I walked by a bar and saw one girl smoking while her friend inside the patio drinking and one of them told her she should check this place out. I went over and said this is my favorite place in Toronto live in a best city on earth. I told her I begin to 98 countries and this is the best. I found out that she is Palestinian and I show her my travel show featuring Palestine. We talked about the occupation and how horrible Israel are mistreating them. She was hooked, I also found her age. She told 11 years she tried to enter Israel but was deported because of her last name, she was only 19 back them. So I guess she is 30 now, but still cute. Eventually, I got phone call and wish her all the best and left.

So basically, I am getting better and better in starting conversation and knowing what to say, but I really needed to stop using National Geographic lines, since my boss will killed me since here is lots of people watch me on TV.

I came home early today since I got a in person job interview tomorrow.

ifireworks

Don Juan
Reaction score
August 2, 2018 – Day 16

Now, I haven’t being posting for two reasons. First, the ring finger patterns are absolutely a ***** and I have trying to memorize it and now I am going give up as it is almost impossible for me to do it naturally. Secondly, I had to deal with a horrible tenant that almost lead to court eviction, third job hunting. Fourth, getting started in MBA and lastly, water leaking in one of my condo and having to deal with insurance.

Anyways, I went to Starbucks today to get some work done. I saw a girl sitting in the corner with a outlet. I used my excuse that I needed the outlet to sit beside her. I saw she was using a old MacBook and I told her that is a tough MacBook because I had that one for ten years before getting this one. We started chatting I found out she moved to this city in February and she is not happy, she just graduated marketing and now basically just moving around to experience living in different part of the world. Her dad worked in the multinational country and fly business class all over Asian and did her university in Australia. She told me she is leaving the city at the end of the month. I told her that if there is parts of the city she wanted to see let me know. I suggested Distillery District and within ten minutes we were walking to my car and heading over to her house to pickup a ID. We talked in the car and got to know her more, about everything including abortion. We went to free sampling of beer once getting to Distillery District and walked around. Then we went to supermarket near a viewpoint, she offered to buy me a bags of Asian chips and her own favorite shrimp chips and told me her dream is to live in Korea for a year, but never dated a Asian. She also told me she hooked up with six guys since moving here seven month ago including three she is banging at the moment. Eventually, we went to Korean restaurant, I taught her how to eat Pork Bone Soup and two other dishes, including her favorite Kimchi pancake. The total bill came to $35 and she offered to pay for everything, I said no. I tried to pay but she insist and I ended up giving her $25 but she feel bad taking. We drop by a video arcade before taking her home. This is actually really refreshing and given me more confident on pickup. She said she love to wing me this weekend.

ifireworks

Don Juan
Reaction score
August 14, 2018 – Day 17

It took me a long ass time to do Day 17 because I have repeat all these canned finger and cold reading patterns. I really hate it. So, what’s happen last two weeks? I have being going out and meeting women. Sometimes I don’t want to do it, but I solider up. I also started online dating without any success, I even tried eHarmony. Loads of ****, lots of matches but no reply. This is what happening, started to open sets and be more comfortable going to clubs. But still need to get use the loud music inside rather outside. I have sent out few Facebook message to girls I met, but non replied, so need more work there. However, I do have a date tomorrow night with a cute girl. At least there is some good news. I guess, I’ll skipped all the work for Day 17 and jump to Day 18 or else I will never finish. I also got a female friend who observe my interaction with women, first she said stop talking so much about myself, listen… especially ask for their names. Very true… so that will be one of my objective from now on.