Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back in school with much younger women thread

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went back to school last spring to finish up a long overdue degree. Needless to say, the campus is crawling with kittens in yoga pants and cut offs. On average I would say that I am anywhere from 15 to 20 years older than most of my classmates. Approaching and meeting these young ladies is VERY easy and I have generally left it at that. On any given day no matter where I am on campus I will run into at least 1 or 2 girls that I have built minimal rapport with and I'll have a short convo with them before I go on my way. Even in my classes the hot girls seem to prefer sitting near and talking to me. Sometimes I think it's the novelty of talking to an older guy they like. However, a lot of the younger guys are slobs and I don't think a large percentage of them have as sophisticated a social comprehension as I do. My question is this: Is it a good idea at my age to be asking these girls out? My concern is similar to those who consider dating co-workers and the possible complications w/ HR that can ensue. I'd really hate to have to fight some harassment accusation due to jealousy or a misunderstanding. Seems like it has both good and bad potential. If anyone can recommend any reading or advice on this issue I'd appreciate it.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you are who you are. If you're seen as a player on campus, then so be it. I'm pretty sure even if you do gain player status, more girls will be curious about you and even want to try you out.

As for age, I don't think that necessarily matters unless you were like a 60 year old saggy a$$ man tryna spit game at some 20 year olds. I think you just fine.
15 to 20 ain't that bad, just think of the 55+ and 60 year olds on this site who keep trying to bag all the waaaay younger women in their 20s and such.

I'd say if you're attracted to a woman and youre in a good age range then there should be no problem asking her out especially if they seem attracted to you.

also, i agree. i really do love this age. gotta love the 21st century; women walking around in tights leggins and yoga pants and such.

#greattimetobealive

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
youre right about us young guns being slobs. Sweat pants and a T shirt with minimal sleep for my first 3 years of college. Ask them out. A lot of those girls love older dudes, a lot with daddy issues, and they are on their own so no parents to get in your way.

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being an older guy you will clean up on college campuses. Face it, women prefer older men as they are pretty much better in all facets of life.

Embrace it and tag as much ass as possible my friend.

Andrew1990

Reaction score
Older guys can be viewed as more secure, more experienced in life and sex and more wise and so on. Younger chicks will always look at the older guy, specially if it is novelty!

Last edited: