Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back from Vacation. Mildly successful

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got back from a two week vacation a week ago, and now have the time to post my mildly successful story.

Here is a short background, since I haven't been on the board much since early December, and there are a lot of new faces around who might not know my story. Otherwise, it wouldn't seem like much with someone of my age and experience.

My wife died 10 months ago. I have flirted with a lot of women since then, but haven't really been interested (or tried very hard)in dating or getting laid. Left on vacation three weeks ago. Went to Washington D.C, up to Niagra Falls, Canada, down to North Carolina, then ended up in Florida, where my sister lives.

I saw a friend of hers that I hadn't seen since she lived in Indy. Suffice it to say that Florida had been VERY good to D. (as I shall call her). I was strongly attracted to her (which is something that I hadn't felt in a long time), so I knew I was going to hit on her. BTW, I should mention that in my AFC days (and before I knew my wife) I had tried hitting on her, and got shot down.

A couple of days pass, and it's a Sunday. I get a shower and get cleaned up in the afternoon. When I get out of the shower, low-and-behold D. is sitting at the table. So..... I start in with the neg-hits. I was just screwing around joking with her, and wasn't really looking to get a date. (Isn't that ALWAYS when it happens?)

This chick is about a 6.5 (a 5 on MY scale is what it is SUPPOSSED to be, which is the average looking chick). Now, neg-hitting less than a 9 or 10 is usually a no-no, but I bent the rules for a couple of reasons. 1) This woman has a wicked sense of humor
2) I am extremely good at neg-hits.
3) Our past history- or more correctly, or LACK of history!
In other words, she considered me a "friend".

Ok, she asks me where I am going. I tell her that I am going to the "Gentlemen's clubs" (euphemism for t*ttie bar). I ask her if she wants to go. She laughs and says no, and that I should do something else. I look at her and say "Hey, this is your town. Show me some where fun". She says "Lets go play pool at this bar down the street". I agree. On the way to the bar, my brother-in-law calls. He says he wants to go. (I'm thinking "Great, a f*cking chaperone!")
Anyway, we go back and get him.

At the bar, I order a pitcher of beer for my brother-in-law and me. D. orders a vodka and coke. My brother-in-law wants me to pay for her drink. I tell him that I don't buy women drinks (like the good DJ that I am!
) He tells the bartender to take her drink out of my money! WTF?!? I tell the bartender that if she expects any tips from me, she will NOT charge me for D.'s drink. The bartender sees it my way. So at this point, I'm thinking "Great, I'm getting c*ckblocked by my own brother-in-law!".

We start playing pool, and when I'm not playing, I start using kino on her. I massage her neck and shoulders, and touch her arms a lot. (I can usually make a woman wet in about 2 minutes with my massages).
After a while (and a pitcher of beer mostly drank by me) she says "why don't you buy me a drink". (What? Is Sir_Chancealot being tested here? I believe he is!) I respond with "I don't buy women drinks, but you can buy me one". She does, several in fact.
We leave because she has to pick up her son, and a guy is coming over to give him guitar lessons. So, we pick him up and go back to her place. Her son starts talking about his guitar with my brother-in-law, so my brother-in-law goes back to check it out.

AHA! Now Sir_Chancealot and D. are alone, if even for a short time. I grab her around the waist pull her to me. We make LOTS of eye contact, talk for a while, and then I go for the kiss. She offers no resistance to my wily charms!

So we make out in her kitchen for a while. She says "they might see us", to which I reply "So? That just makes it dirtier!". She laughs about it. When they come back to the kitchen, we break it off. She drives us home.

She visits with my sister for a while, then goes outside to leave. I follow her. We make out for about 15 minutes outside. She's worried about being seen by my sister, so we cut it short, and make a date for a later time (Did I mention that she is also my sister's boss?). Believe me, I had her VERY hot and bothered (I was too), so I was a little disappointed, but such is life.

There is a little more to the story, but the end result is that we never got together for that date (due to me, though). I am QUITE sure that had the circumstances been just a little different, that she would have let me lay her, and I would have been MORE than happy to oblige!

Anyway, considering it was my first bona-fide attempt at seducing a woman (and not just half-assed flirting) since my wife died, and the fact that I actually WANTED to bone her, I'm more than happy at the outcome. (You'd really have to be in my situation to understand how just wanting a woman is a small victory for me.
)
I made some mistakes, but I'm a little rusty.

Since this incident, I have made a decision that I have been pondering for quite a while (and even asked advice for on this board sometime back). I have decided that I am just going to bang every chick that gives me the opportunity. I loved being in an LTR, but that's not what I need at this point in my life, so I am not going to look for one.

It's gonna be a fun year!

[This message has been edited by Sir_Chancealot (edited 03-18-2002).]

Ledoyen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always love reading success stories! i'm really glad that u r back on your feet as a DJ. Good luck in the future Sir chance!