Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back again...Interested in knowing what is up with this chick...(opinions welcomed)

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, the last time I was here was like 3 or 4 years ago. Been very busy in the last several years, but out of curiosity, I decided to come here and revisit. Some of my favorite posters are still here why others have long gone it seems.

Well anyway, while I am here I need some opinions regarding this girl I used to go out with.

About 2 years ago, this girl (8HB) approached me at the gym and showed very high IL from the beginning. We started going out and one thing led to another and were were serious. She started thinking of marriage, etc. but to make the long story short, I freaked out and distanced myself from her as marriage was out of the question. The whole relationship only lasted about 4 months. She did not take it too well and for several months thereafter, she would call/try to contact me, etc. Essentially she had the female version of oneitis. I admit I broke her heart. She even told me that she was trying hard to get me off her system. Even then, we would occassionally e-mail each other to see how things were between us. You see, this girl is not your run of the mill ho. She is a quality woman ( intelligent, good job, good morals, etc.). So I did not just to break contact forever. However, we lose contact for about a year.

Fast forward almost a year later. I send her a random e-mail not expecting a response. She responds immediately and we start talking again. I kind of sense she still has feelings for me, although I know she probalby moved on with her life. She tells me that she met some guy in the interim who moved in with her and got her pregnant but discovered that the guy was cheating on her so she basically threw the guy out and got an abortion. It was a very traumatic experience for her since she is somewhat religious. She was even crying when she told me all of this and said she felt very guilty and stupid for getting involved and that she did not know what she was doing.

I want to reconnect with this girl but I getting very mixed messages. For instance, during the week, I would call her and she will always respond to my calls. However, if I call during the weekend or at night she never picks up. When we do talk, she seems genuinely interested and excited. On the other hand, when I suggest getting together, she brings up excuses, etc. She tells me that she is not ready for a relationship because she is still recovering from all the **** that she has gone through with this other guy, the abortion, etc. and that she does not want to hurt me and that I am too good for her. She also insists that she is not seeing anyone at the moment, but who knows.

It has been almost two weeks since she last called me (twice in one day). I called her two weeks ago on the weekend, but she has not responded to me yet. Maybe she is playing some kind of cat and mouse game.

I am currently in Ganji mode. No more attempts to contact her. I am about to pull the plug completely, but it is kind of hard. In the meantime, I am pursuing other prospects, so it is not like I am sitting by the phone waiting for this girl to get back to me.

I know I am going to get flamed, but should I just say adios forever and not even deal with her, even when and if contacts me again?

chance-

Don Juan
Reaction score
it amazes me how much a guy will do just to get a girl in bed.

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have other prospects, why do you want her back now?

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question seagull. It seems that she just stuck in my mind. Most women I meet, I just go out a few times, bang them and I forget about them. But with this girl, she seemed special. But the fact that she showed poor judgement in hooking up with that guy who got her pregnant got me thinking that she is probably no more special than any other girl I met. I have decided to pull the plug. No use in hanging on to the past when there are so many women out there.