"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Bachelor party for brother

Averus

New Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Friends! I hope for your help! I often read this blog and find here a lot of useful tips. But I got a delicate situation. My elder brother will have a wedding in a few days. I am one of the organizers of a bachelor party and the problem is that we need girls very urgently. There are some assumptions how we can accomplish everything?:rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
damn my mind can't put this in a good way, i'm betting the bride will also have this, and i'm against the whole go against your word, so a nice night out with guys to drink and have fun should be enough, but at the same time, I would so try to keep tabs on the woman party just to make sure she will not stray and if she do make sure teh dude don't marry the woman

yeah i'm not fun
 
Top