Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Baby Momma issues

MarkHammond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look my baby moms is 19 years old which is fairly young. She used to be real clingy until i urged her to chill with her friends and stuff because it isnt healthy to be under me all the time. Now she is going out more and hanging with her friends and its great but now I feel like I should just step off for a while and enjoy this while it lasts. I dont want her to get to comfortable with her friends and start doin the wrong thing. But will she get clingy again if I give her this space?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why dont you just make coffee on your way out?

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's chilling with friends...and you're "stepping off".

Who's watching the baby?:confused:

Reaction score
You mean she will get clingy again if you 'don't give her this space. This isn't that latina you were dating which you referred to in your last post, is she?

Why can't she still hang out with her friends but not 'party' - is it the going out to party that is bothering you?

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where is markhammond?

nothing like posting a thread and not getting the benefit of advice.

MarkHammond

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok a lil update. I recently graduated college so I have been focused on gettin a job and taking care of our daughter. My baby moms being only 19 wants to do all the things like go out eat and stuff. So recently she tells me that she has been going out with some dude who spends money on her and treats her to food and stuff. lol She says she not gonna have sex with him because she wants to continue having sex with me she just likes the fact that he does all them other things. Now me personally view this dude as a lifesaver because I love her as my daughters mother but i really dont have time for all that bf gf sh!t. So im thinking I should just cut her off sexually and just take care of my kid. What yall think?

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do I think?

I think your child is going to need therapy. There is no substitue for having parents that love and are commited to each other.

You did ask what we thought.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
What do I think?

I think your child is going to need therapy. There is no substitue for having parents that love and are commited to each other.

Hellooooooo professor !!

:D

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
What do I think?

I think Eileen brought up a very good point and we shouldn't discount how important a two parent family is to the development of child. The first five years are instrumental to what kind of adult your child will become. Pushing your girlfriend into other guys just so you don't have to deal with the boyfriend/girlfriend issues is doing a diservice to your child's development. Your child needs to see and be part of a loving relationship.

TS