"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Baby? Girl? Mami?

Your generic term for addressing females?

  • Baby/babe

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • girl

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • chica/ mami

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • other

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • don't use these

    Votes: 10 37.0%

  • Total voters
    27

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
Do you call any girls these a lot? ("Whats up baby?" etc.) Post any others I haven't thought of, and I'll try to add them.



EDIT: Hey! Post Number 150! Whaddya know?........I spend too much time here....
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
It depends on who. Girls I don't like are *****es and sluts.

Girls I'm ok with, I use their names or "girl".

Girls I'm cool with, I say "wasup beautiful" or "wasup baby!"
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
I randomly say "What's up turbo?" Usually gets them to do a double take and be like "Did you just call me turbo?"
 

516

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Usually for girls that I am cool with I will use some C&F nickname that was created out of our conversations. This way, it is a uniquely personal nickname, and it will always be connected to me.
 
Top