"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Baby Boy Face problem...

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
I hear that I have a baby boy face (i am not fat though) and that girls dont usually go for my reddish/blondish/orangish hair.

What can I do , facial exercises, clothes, toners, etc.. to improve my looks?

If you wanna see what I look like I am right here

http://www.kb-models.com/models/sco...ges/scott01.jpg
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by nan3109
I hear that I have a baby boy face (i am not fat though) and that girls dont usually go for my reddish/blondish/orangish hair.

What can I do , facial exercises, clothes, toners, etc.. to improve my looks?

If you wanna see what I look like I am right here

http://www.kb-models.com/models/sco...ges/scott01.jpg
It's more attitude than it is looks bro.
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Re: Re: Baby Boy Face problem...

Originally posted by biker_gixxer
It's more attitude than it is looks bro.
You need looks to have attitude, if you fake attitude or have attitude, most likely everyone will know your putting up a front.
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
you need loooks to have attitude?

that is just rediculous.

and ur link takes me to some porno site
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: Re: Baby Boy Face problem...

Originally posted by nan3109
You need looks to have attitude, if you fake attitude or have attitude, most likely everyone will know your putting up a front.
That's pretty comical. Thanks for the laugh bro, I needed it today.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
looks? you see that big 6 foot and a half tall big dude with a beard. man he LOOKS tough. then he starts talking.. he has a gay accent.. then you find out he's GAY.

looks has nothing to do with being a man compared to a woman.

girls like meeting cute/handsome guys but if he turns out to be ultra desperate in wanting to hook up then that just turns them off fast and go for the uglier dude that doesn't give a crap what other people think of him.

attitude.
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
I think your attitude and your behaviour may make a difference.

Seen a pic of Baby face Nelson?
 
Top