"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Babes and the looks I get sometimes

Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Hey all,
Ok this has been confusing me somewhat. Say I go down town and there is, occasionally, a babe that eyes me and I just eye her back for like 5 seconds and then chicken out and look away.

But I heard if a chick digs a guy, she'll look at him, but then when she sees the guy looking back she'll quickly look away. So what does it mean when they don't look away when I look back?

Thanks fellas.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
It means you're spending WAY too much time obsessing over signs that MAY or MAY NOT mean something and not enough time acting.
 

Revlis

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
1
Location
England
So what does it mean when they don't look away when I look back?
It means she's not insecure.

As you make eye contact say hi. Then if they say hi back start a conversation if you can. Remember to try and do this under 3 seconds.
 

felony

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
336
Reaction score
2
Location
Australia
YOU my friend should definately read the bible before doing anything else. See that link up in the top right hand corner of the screen?

Press it and get real busy reading til your eyes explode.

I've just helped you more than you can imagine!

cheers,
felony.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Revlis

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
1
Location
England
To reduce hesitation since hesitation causes us to screw up. Also you won't have to time to let fear buildup inside of you.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
make sure it was u she was looking at and not staring at the car accident behind u - once this is confirmed then just approach her and say u have the most penettrating eyes do u like what u see - if she says yes then tell her the feeling is mutual
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
ok then I'll say "hi" if she says "hello" back then how does a dude proceed with a conversation with a girl he just passed on the street? since i know nothing about her, it seems tricky.

By the way has anyone here ever suceeded with these cold walk up approaches on strangers on the street?
 

DYDevotee

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
41
My my my, it looks like someone is missing the point. Your mistake is being the first to look away, it demonstrates your insecurity, you even said it yourself, you "chicken-out." Kind of like when I "hulk-out," but I usually kick a lot more ass when I'm the Hulk then you do as a chicken I'm willing to bet.

Also, forget the stupid 3 second rule, "oh no, it's been 3.5 seconds, she'll never talk to me now" That "rule" is only there to help people get over their insecurity of being able to go up and talk to a woman, the sooner they do it, the less chance a guy would be able to freak himself out thinking about it.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
i gave u a good intro now u want me to give u the whole conversation - i might as well go after the chick myself :)

next step get her name!!!!
give her your name!!!!

exchange pleasantriies - b funny - pick a topic based on what she is or where she is at -- for example - if u see her in a parking lot with shopping bags - u talk about her shopping experience - like did u make a few updates to your wardrobe? (pointing to bags in her hand) - if she says no i was just picking up some things for the welfare and benefit of my children - then u immediately turn around and haul aasssss like you tole something from her!!! and don't look back - looking back slows your speed down and u might run into something!!!!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Revlis

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
1
Location
England
The 3 second rule as you pointed out DYDevotee is to help people get over their insecurity of being able to talk to women. That's why I pointed it out to use since it sounds like he needs help in that area.

He can take as long as he wants to approach her but it helps to approach as soon as possible to ward of any insecurities or self doubts in your head. We don't want him to look desperate by him standing there thinking if he should approach or not, do we? :)

Just a technique he can try to see if it helps him approach more often and with less doubts.
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
It's true that it is a bit harder in Australia, but I have done a few with moderate success. Situational openers are easy enough to pull off

Walden has done plenty in New Zealand though so just keep trying
 
Top