Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

baaaad movvvve, gotta make up for it

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i let this girl know that she got the advantage. I told her i like her and shes feeling me too but when we were about to make out, she left me hanging. The thing is i got less then 3 weeks till i go on vacation for a month and a half and i want some of that. She knows she got me in the palm of her hand right now and I'm guessing, if i had more time you guys would tell me to play her off and play hard to get, but i dont have timeeeeee.

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sucks to your asmar.

just go for a kiss. if she declines you next her.

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
She only has as much of you as you give her. You can say you feel for someone but that doesn't mean your going to give your life to her. Make sure she realizes this by your actions. Which means get busy. Do all kinds of things. And don't make another move for a while, unless you get good signals than go for the gold!:p

Remember only you can truly own you. Don't give her a leash.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hb
i let this girl know that she got the advantage. I told her i like her and shes feeling me too but when we were about to make out, she left me hanging. The thing is i got less then 3 weeks till i go on vacation for a month and a half and i want some of that. She knows she got me in the palm of her hand right now and I'm guessing, if i had more time you guys would tell me to play her off and play hard to get, but i dont have timeeeeee.

Cut your losses, learn from your mistake and move on.

Trying to "Redeem" yourself is like "doubling up" in gambling because you have a loosing streak.. Major no no, you will end up in a worse situtation.
She already knows how you feel, the best thing you can do is pretend it never happened, don't even mention it.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee

Somehow, any time I feel "pressed for time" to make something work with a girl, it's not gonna work. You get desperate to make things happen...and desperate guys do not interest women.

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put the pressure on her. Act distant and ignore her. Be unavailable. It's a game, sort of like a staring contest. Whoever blinks first now, loses. Let her make the first move. If she doesn't make a move, she never was, and you've lost nothing. If she does ask you what's going on, then you're back in and she has returned the advantage to you. It's like playing chicken, bro. Just have the balls to do it. Don't cave in.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm with Umbra here , with one exception.
Chicks like to daydream.So if you put the possibility u like them in their mind , then they daydream about you. The longer they do this , the bigger a deal it becomes in their head..
Hoinestly if I'm getting nowhere with a chick I tell her I'm stone cold gagging for her then leave her the f*** alone for three weeks.
Two times outta three it pays dividends. Admitedly this isn't DJ odds but you may have done yourself okay...