Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BAAAAANGIN girl

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well whats up guys, here i am with a minor question but hey, yall can probably help.

Heres a little background to my situation, its long but bear with me.

I had a thing for this girl since i was in 7th grade (im currently a sophomore) and was, can you geuss, a total AFC.

Well i want to kno what u think of a few developments, i have changed a good amount and DJ'ed her as best i can. Explain your reaction to the following things.

1- Slapped her ass, when we were jokin around, that kina thing, jokingly says "ima tell my boyfriend on you", like it was DEFINTLY not a pissed way she said it.

2- When she passed me in the hall she playfully pinches me

3- Weird one, another time she passed me she like tried to um, block me i guess you could call it. VERY weird.

What you think?

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it sounds like your trying to figure out if she likes you...?

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like her, ask her out. That's the only way you can really figure it out!

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds a little like me.

I know what you mean, i had a crush or shall we say infatuation with this one girl from when i was in 7th grade to sophmore year. When i became a DJ junior year, i immediately realized that she was nothing like i thought she was, i was just such a loser that i was blinded, and was in the Friend zone.

Because of the fact that you have liked her since the 7th grade, i'm assuming you were in the friends zone with her. This is very hard to overcome and my best suggestion is to move on, and somewhat next her. Trying to get some from her is almost pointless.

I advise you to move on because you are in the friends zone almost certainly. That is my advise, take it or leave it.

--Vincent

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i dont have a huge amount of mental stock in this girl, im just curious cuz, come on, who wudnt be proud to **** the girl they had a crush on since 7th grade, honestly?

how can you ask the b_tch out when she has a bf smart one?

Can i just have some reactions to the events that transpired

Reaction score
nothing more pisses me off than when a c*nt blocks my way purposely while I'm trying to get to the place I'm going. I'd move her ass out of the way.

If she tells her BF, don't worry about it and learn persuasion skills if you don't want to get in a fight or argument with the chump.

If she pinches you, you chase her or push her or punch her(playfully) and then leave. You dont want to linger around in these situations.

Reaction score
Look man. You get in my way from the business from which I'm fixing to get under way, I naturally will have the impulse to take action.

What do you expect me to do? say "excuse me" or get all AFCish with her, when I've got **** to attend to.

And I'm not being uptight, I'm just being frank.

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she tells her BF, don't worry about it and learn persuasion skills if you don't want to get in a fight or argument with the chump.
A- She was kidding
B- I wudnt care anyways

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
What do you expect me to do? say "excuse me" or get all AFCish with her, when I've got **** to attend to.
Hmm... I didnt know "Excuse me" was "AFCish". I always thought it was something like... what's the word... POLITE. :rolleyes:

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
nothing more pisses me off than when a c*nt blocks my way purposely while I'm trying to get to the place I'm going. I'd move her ass out of the way.

If she pinches you, you chase her or push her or punch her(playfully) and then leave. You dont want to linger around in these situations.
When did Maddox join the f'uckin' site? Damn! (Don't know what the hell I'm talking about? Go to Maddox.Xmission.com)

Heh, dude that's funny... unless you're being serious, then... nahhhh, it's still f'uckin' funny.

Move her ass out of the way... priceless.:D

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
Oh, and Leon, remember that the girl might just be messing with you in a friendly kind of way. Just because she's playful doesn't mean she's flirting with you or showing interest. Don't misinterpret the signs and come on to her all heavy and s'hit, because it seems to me you may still be deep in the dreaded friends zone.

Now, if she starts humping your leg instead of blocking you down the hall, that's a different story...

Later,
DJBedford.

Reaction score
Will someone do this kid in like Jeffrey Dahmer, his brain is f*cking useless.

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK cud we stay on topic?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I slap girls' asses all the time, and I don't take it seriously. I think you're thinking too much.

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
I slap madd asses, dont get me wrong, but i have never had that reaction before, and dont know what it means.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Leon Phelps
I slap madd asses, dont get me wrong, but i have never had that reaction before, and dont know what it means.
damn after so many assault and battery charges you forgot what an interested chick looks like?

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have never had the reaction "ill tell my boyfriend" before no, so i dont kno what it means.

Is your opinion that shes interested, or what, because i couldnt understand what you mean.