b1tches that are dumb as a doornail

NismoAwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow just wow. I am dating this HB9 and i tell you what, I have never met someone so stupid. Dumber than a doornail i should say. I feel that when a woman is at this low of an intelligence level, she shouldnt even be allowed to interact with humans. For me it is so hard to get my head around these types of women, and I really just don't know what to do about her. Yea, I would love to keep things moving progressively, but I just don't know how to work the mind of women of this nature.

Any suggestions?

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha. From my experieces, just keep the convos as basic as possible. If you try to have any kind of intellectual convo, it will end up with her looking like a deer caught in headlights. Keep it simple and have fun, try not to take it to seriously.(which can be hard to do if she is really that hott)

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't hang out with stupid chicks. I don't care how good looking they are. Imagine knocking her up and degrading the human race through inferior procreation. It's against human kind.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL... Yes I've been there before.

I just couldn't take it after awhile. But I always wondered how she figured out how to dress and put on makeup so well and yet be as dumb as a fencepost.

Just realize that it will be a short-term thing and have fun. :)

NismoAwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
flexion_ said:
LOL... Yes I've been there before.

I just couldn't take it after awhile. But I always wondered how she figured out how to dress and put on makeup so well and yet be as dumb as a fencepost.

Just realize that it will be a short-term thing and have fun. :)
Yes! I wondered the same exact thing...but I believe that these skills are the only shreds of intelligence she has.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I dated this girl who was so dumb, she couldn't list pi more than 50 digits.

I was laughing and going, "God you're such a blonde, I can recite all the digits for pi up to 50,000! Hahahaha maybe you should become a migratory vagabond, you incognizant ignoramus!"

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of chicks, aside from their sex appeal, really have nothing to contribute in terms of conversation or anything interesting or worthwhile.

Most of the time I'm around alot of chicks, they just run their yaps about nothing and I just feel like putting my d*ck in their mouths just so they'll shut up and give them something to do other than talk.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to avoid dumb girls, because I know I'll end up cheating on them....intellectually.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disciple said:
Alot of chicks, aside from their sex appeal, really have nothing to contribute in terms of conversation or anything interesting or worthwhile.

Most of the time I'm around alot of chicks, they just run their yaps about nothing and I just feel like putting my d*ck in their mouths just so they'll shut up and give them something to do other than talk.
You must be dealing with the preppy "look at me im so cute" type of girls, these girls have known they look hot since they were 5 they have been showered with attention all their lives so they have grown up not having to use their brains at all. Guys look at them and they get their way, when they actually meet someone with a few braincells upstairs they seem very very very dumb. Not your fault, all you can do is have fun and move on never have I lasted more then 4 months with dumb girls its just not worth it, you end up very very bored and look elsewhere.

There are some girls who are good looking and fun to hang out with and arnt totally dumba$$'s, just keep looking, more often then not girls like this will tend to be playing a similar game as you when your dating them, its hell fun as both of you know you just "playing" but you go along with the flow as its fun and you enjoy yourself.

Maybe its me but I love the chase totally love it, from first appraoch too the whole dating at least once a week thing, its a huge buzz, scoring them dont matter anymore, ya either score or ya dont but you always have sh!t loads of fun.

NismoAwan

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha typical funny you should say about girls being hot from age 5...nah nah no not this bamf. she was fugly with a mullet until about age 15 or so and then she spruced out some briana banks looks and some nice D size titties...just thought i should say it

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Suggestions? Yeah, have standards. Just cause a girl "looks" like a 9, doesn't mean she's a fun person to keep around. Be selective. Would you be chasing or trying to get with a royal b1tch? Probably not... I hope. Same with intellect/overall personality. Filter in order to keep as many girls who match your overall ideal type as possible. There just can't be PURELY pretty-and-stupid girls where you are.

mmx

Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
Once I dated this girl who was so dumb, she couldn't list pi more than 50 digits.

I was laughing and going, "God you're such a blonde, I can recite all the digits for pi up to 50,000! Hahahaha maybe you should become a migratory vagabond, you incognizant ignoramus!"
Quote of the year.

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got another Good Example

mmx said:
Quote of the year.
I was at the store a couple days ago and said to a really hot a$$ h0, "Sup, How's it going today ?" ... the chick stood there for a few seconds and then tells me, "Yeah! ... its nice day outside, isnt it?" .... I scratched my head for a second, then shook my head at her and walked off ...

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF .... anyways ...

Be mindful that you will run into those who have the intelligence of a baboon

- Laterz

Monkey D. Luffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
^Rednecks. The scourges of the earth.

as for the guy who needs a suggestion
1. bang her
2. string her along while you have multiple affairs and mooch off of her
2.5. Say you need head every day. "It's a condition, honey. Oh yeah. and swallow or I will be severely depressed"
3. When you're bored, throw her clothes out of your window and tell her to follow suit