"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

B12 Supplements - Boost your game

SH03C

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2019
Messages
133
Reaction score
56
Hi all,

I wanted to share something that might be able to help with the nerves and uneasiness of approaching your flavor of the week. B12 supplements/injections.

This very well could be your new dating game PED.

Recently through the course of some health related occurrences it was brought to my attention that my B12 levels were very low and I was prescribed weekly injections to get my levels back up to par. So naturally before I start any new regiment I did my research and found that these low levels could be the reason behind my sluggishness, fatigue or dull mood.

Yet I also found that more clinics or wellness centers across the country offer these types of injections to anyone without a prescription. VP level executives have increasingly began using these injections to help with their energy levels and tackle long weeks.

Within one week after beginning a weekly injection I began to feel more chipper, in better spirits and less nerve wracked with conversation. I’m convinced this will allow me to up my game.

Now, I’m not selling anything here nor am I recommending everyone start shooting up B vitamins (although it’s impossible to do harm with them) but I’m curious to know if anyone here takes these types of supplements or others.

Please share your thoughts and experiences for everyone to see:
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

SH03C

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2019
Messages
133
Reaction score
56
I used to take Adderall for ADHD but for some reason it just made me feel godly and insanely confident on top of being able to focus. I would go out sarging on adderall and pull off the craziest feats with women. I don't do it anymore though. Just coffee and meditation for focus now. Although I still do the occasional coke binge when I go out. I did pull the last time I was high but don't know if it was a contributing factor.

I heard phenibut was good too. Supposedly its good for approach anxiety. But never tried it out.
Adderall also used to be in my bag of tricks for a night out. After some time I began blacking out or finding myself with limp **** so I shelved it. Not big into coke but have it a whirl about two weeks ago and ended up browning out. The following two days though I was very witty in my text conversation with chicks but can’t justify it long term.

B12 injections seem to be offering a profound effect. I feel I’m more vivid and sharp with social interactions and a tad more confident.
 
Top