Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

B12 Supplements - Boost your game

SH03C

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

I wanted to share something that might be able to help with the nerves and uneasiness of approaching your flavor of the week. B12 supplements/injections.

This very well could be your new dating game PED.

Recently through the course of some health related occurrences it was brought to my attention that my B12 levels were very low and I was prescribed weekly injections to get my levels back up to par. So naturally before I start any new regiment I did my research and found that these low levels could be the reason behind my sluggishness, fatigue or dull mood.

Yet I also found that more clinics or wellness centers across the country offer these types of injections to anyone without a prescription. VP level executives have increasingly began using these injections to help with their energy levels and tackle long weeks.

Within one week after beginning a weekly injection I began to feel more chipper, in better spirits and less nerve wracked with conversation. I’m convinced this will allow me to up my game.

Now, I’m not selling anything here nor am I recommending everyone start shooting up B vitamins (although it’s impossible to do harm with them) but I’m curious to know if anyone here takes these types of supplements or others.

Please share your thoughts and experiences for everyone to see:

SH03C

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to take Adderall for ADHD but for some reason it just made me feel godly and insanely confident on top of being able to focus. I would go out sarging on adderall and pull off the craziest feats with women. I don't do it anymore though. Just coffee and meditation for focus now. Although I still do the occasional coke binge when I go out. I did pull the last time I was high but don't know if it was a contributing factor.

I heard phenibut was good too. Supposedly its good for approach anxiety. But never tried it out.
Adderall also used to be in my bag of tricks for a night out. After some time I began blacking out or finding myself with limp **** so I shelved it. Not big into coke but have it a whirl about two weeks ago and ended up browning out. The following two days though I was very witty in my text conversation with chicks but can’t justify it long term.

B12 injections seem to be offering a profound effect. I feel I’m more vivid and sharp with social interactions and a tad more confident.